Jennie sighed and ignored him. She rolled her eyes and kept arranging book in her locker.

"Alright alright. Don't act so upset. I was joking!" He said, "Will you come to the Daniel Caesar concert with me, Jennie. Please?" He pushed the, please.

"I am sorry. I will be in Japan for some work this weekend." She smirked and left.

Taehyung's mouth opened but nothing came out of it. He smiled after a few seconds, 'Can't believe she played me like that.' He shook his head, while still smiling.

"Clever as the devil and twice as pretty. Aren't you Kim Jennie? You want a challenge. I will give you one."

_________________________

"Jisoo, you look beautiful sweetheart." Her mom looked at Jisoo through her vanity mirror.

"Thanks, mom

"Thanks, mom." She smiled at her mom. "Are you sure I shouldn't wear casual clothes?" She asked the lady in an elegant but simple pink gown.

"Of course you should wear this stunning dress! I selected it by myself. See I am wearing this pink gown" She pointed to herself, "And you wearing this black dress. We can be Blackpink together!"

Jisoo laughed, "You are ridiculous mum. "

"You just don't know how to appreciate my humor."

"Whatever." Both of them said together and started laughing.

"I will go check on your dad. You get ready and be quick, okay?"

"Alright, mum." Her mum left.

Jisoo looked at herself through the mirror and sighed in sadness. "So that's it, huh? You get married and become a trophy wife? You would get married to a potential prick and give birth to his potential-prick children. Oh god no. " She covered her face with her hands.

"I need to do something to get out of this. But what?" Jisoo mumbled.

"Jisoo we have to go." Her mother called her from downstairs.

"Coming" She closed the door of her room and walked down the stairs. "Let's go" She smiled at her parents.

Mr and Miss Kim got into one car and Jisoo got into another. After some time Jisoo saw huge gates through the car window. Behind those doors was a huge mansion.

"Why didn't I ask mom or dad, who, I am getting married to. And why the f- does Korea have so many Kims!" She whispered-yelled to herself.

The chaperone opened the car door for her. Jisoo got out and was met with familiar faces.

"Oh my god, Jisoo!" She had met the lady before but couldn't pinpoint it. "The last time I saw you was when you were still in middle school" The lady hugged her as Jisoo smiled but was still confused.

She heard Mr. Kim, the father of her future fianceé whisper something in Miss Kim's ears probably asking her where their son is.

"Please come in." She heard the old man. They went inside and sat in the living room.

"We apologize for not introducing ourselves properly. I am Kim Hyun-jun and this is my wife Kim Yun-seo." He said.

[Okay so I don't know Jin's parents' names so I just threw in few random ones. lol]

"Actually our son is running a little late. He should have been here a few hours ago but he was stuck in a meeting. He will be here in a few minutes." Yun-seo explained.

"Oh, that's completely fine." Jisoo's mother chimed in, "Our Jisoo understands the stress that accompanies the world of business." Jisoo smiled at all of them in reply.

'This dude is probably in a bar or something right now. A meeting my ass' She thought.

"Of course she does! Jisoo you are such an icon in the business industry. A woman handling such a huge company alone and take it to such heights has broken so many stereotypes. You are an ideal to my younger daughter, Yeri." Yun-seo gushed over Jisoo.

"Thank you so much, Miss Kim. I am just grateful to my family for they have been the ones who have supported me throughout." She said humbly.

"Your daughter is really grounded, Ha-Joon." Hyun-Jun told her father.

"Mom?" A voice could be heard from the doorway.

"Oh Jin is here!" His mom exclaimed as she stood up.

'Jin? It can't be--' Jisoo thouhgt.

That's when Jin entered the room. Her eyes widened.

"This is our son, Kim Seokjin."
________________________

Hi loves!!! Another update.

Wth is Tae gonna do? What do you think?

And how does Jisoo know Jin?

Hope you guys liked the chapter. See you next time!