Gate Keys + A/n

*                            (Mine) But also request by BlehBleh389lehBleh389 BlehBleh389

Info: The user can contact and use the twelve zodiac sign  and there powers if you all don't know there are twelve zodiacs and there each devided into four catergories which is Water signs , Fire signs , Earth signs and Air signs anywho I'm gonna tell all twelve here but I'll do it along with the editors note. So at first when the user first gets there quirk they can summon only one key and thats the one with there zodiac so say if you were a Taurus the first key would  Taurus  and the second would be the most compatible. and Depeneding on how your releshinship with the zodiac sign is thats how much you can use it and how much power it has. and for the key powers they can be whatever you want but it would have to be something like water signs only can use stuff like Water,ice and fog and gas and fire signs can only use lava.fire and smoke if you wanted to make someone pass out and for earth signs only stuff like plants,earth etc and for air signs its air, wind and maybe weather.

Drawbacks:  You have to know a lot of stuff about the zodiacs to keep using and unlock new powers and zodiacs and yo have to make sure to know when there availble.

...................................................................

A/n So I'll probably be putting this book on hiatus and doing my others bc they only have like five chapters so yeah and i'll be doing a tsukki x oc book if you guys are intrested

.................................................................

And thank you BlehBleh for the request!