te fiti

(Mine)

Btw this is a little op quirk soo

Info:
-Basically you can make planets grow,control vines,water,earth bend and talk to animals.
-with controling water there's a lot of things you could do.
- You can also control trees,say you were fighting with someone outside you could control or make trees grow around you.
-Making flowers grow you can make different types of flowers grow like poison flowers and thorn bushes.
-But with good things come bad when you get to mad your quirk can go opposite and turn into a pure rage quirk.
- Fire lava and anything hot, you also have strength and can hold your breath underwater for a long time. your tears also heal people sooo.

If you want you can have wings but it has to be some kind of animal wings like Butterfly wings or fairy wings, maybe some kind of wings made out of grass you choose.

Drawbacks and special moves: you can turn big but not bigger then mt.lady.when you turn big you can make more stuff grow. Headaches and also hand cramps and if you overuse this your whole body can turn green and you can get in planted on the ground for an hour but your body only turns green slowly. When you in the rage state that loses a lot of energy.