(I don't own the pictures!!!)After I finish all of them I watch Kurapika, Killua, Leorio, Gon, Hisoka, and Gittarracker go up

After I finish all of them I watch Kurapika, Killua, Leorio, Gon, Hisoka, and Gittarracker go up. They get the same outcome as all the rest of the applicants. Rejected by Menchi, passed by Buhara. I decide to go next. I walk over to Menchi and Buhara but I have to take multiple trips to get all the food. After I get it all set I step back and wait for judgement. I watch as Buhara and Menchi try all the dishes. I was a little happy because Menchi only tried two or three dishes other than my own. Buhara and Menchi's eyes light up as they try all the dishes. "This is amazing!!! Can I have the recipes?!" Menchi exclaims. "Can I have them also?" Buhara asks. I look at both of them and say "of course you can have the recipe! I'm glad you like the dishes!" I think to myself that normally I wouldn't be this nice... maybe the Hunter Exam is doing something to me... I feel someone's eyes on me and turn my head to see  Kurapika. He returns my gaze and for a little neither of us want to break eye contact. Menchi clears her throat and I blink. "Ah sorry about that" I chuckle nervously and rub the back of my neck. Buhara passes me and so does Menchi. I bow "thanks" I turn and walk away so I can write the recipes. After all the applicants get judged I realize no one but me passed. Just then I hear a noise coming from the air. I look up and see the Hunters Association's blimp. I see a person and a weirdly shaped thing jump out. It takes a few seconds for them to land but when they do it creates a big dust cloud. As the dust clears I see an old man and the little bean dude standing there. Menchi immediately stands up and bows "Chairman Netero" she says I turn back to the old dude. This is the Chairman? Really? The chairman looks at Menchi. "Did you fail everyone?" He asks. "No I passed applicant number 45 but no one else. At the start of the phase an applicant angered me and I let that anger get the best of me. Sorry. I am not fit to be an examiner. I will resign." Netero looks at her and says I have a better idea. How about you select a second challenge for the applicants but you have to participate too. Menchi nods her head "ok. And I have just the thing" she smiles. "Chairman, may we use the blimp?"
(Timeskip brought to you Gons fishing rod)
(Still your POV)
We were standing on the edge of a place called Split Mountain. Menchi looks at us "Welcome to split mountain, home the spider eagles." She jumps of the edge of the cliff making everyone gasp (except you of course) she holds onto the web and seemingly waits for something. Once she senses it she lets go of the web and grabs an egg from the cluster. Then she just falls. After about 15 seconds everyone feels a strong wind coming from the split in the mountain. Menchi comes flying out of it and lands on her feet. "This is a dream egg" she says while standing and holding up the egg "they are known as the best eggs in the world and can only be found here. Your task if you want to pass this phase is to get one. Y/n since you already passed you don't have to do this." "Ok" I remark. I walk over to the blimp and close my eyes. After a little while I open my eye to see who's finished. Hisoka is standing three inches away from my face. I jump and let out a small scream. "Hisoka you scared me!!! What are you doing here?" "Well~ I'm just checking on my dear darling little sister~ is there anything wrong with that? I haven't gotten to talk or annoy you for the past few hours~" I sigh and roll my eyes "ok fine. So what do you want to talk about?" "Oh nothing I just want to sit and look at the view" he stands up and looks behind him. "Are you coming?" He asks while walking away. "Ugh fine" I say while walking after him. We sit at the edge of the cliff. I look at him "you know, we haven't had a regular conversation in-" I start to say before he cuts me of by pushing me off the cliff. I scream a bit and conjure my scythe and hook it on the cliff before hauling myself up. That caught everyone's attention. Menchi runs over to see if I'm ok. I'm just mad. Before she makes it I scream at Hisoka "HISOKA I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PUSH YOU OFF THIS CLIFF RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU COME BACK I WILL BURN YOUR HAIR AND END YOU."
(Hisoka pov)
If looks could kill~
(Your POV)
I proceeded to push Hisoka off the cliff like I said I would. He of course uses BuNgEe GuM to stop himself from falling to his death. He looks up at me and out of the eyesight of the others I make flames. He makes a dumb face and I sigh and walk away. Everyone finishes their eggs and gets on the blimp. Time for phase three wherever the heck it is.
(Word count: 1637)
(A/n: hi! In the next chapter I'm going to be doing the blimp ride! I hope y'all are enjoying this book and remember to take care of yourself! ~Author)