VI

"Let's go somewhere!"

"What?!"

Aron had this excited look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at his kiddishness.

"Awe you look so cute when your excited."

"Stop it!"

"Awe are you blushing?!"

"No!"

Aron was now blushing, trying to control his smile.

"Let's go somewhere!", he repeated.

"Where?"

"Saturday? Let's go to the park! They have a lake there too!"

"Um sure I guess. Sounds fun!", I said.

"Fine it's a date!" I went to say something but Aron immediately stopped me.

"Say no more my date! I shall pick you up at noon."

This time I didn't try to protest. I only smiled.

"Sounds like a plan."

^^^^^^^^^^

Saturday

"So then he said it was a date."

"And what did you do?"

"At first I tried to object..."

"At first?"

"Then I just kinda smiled.", another smile crept on my face at the memory.

"Well that's adorable!", Kara exclaim excited.

"Yea... It is..."

"Come on." She said pulling me to the door.

"Where?", I asked

"Well it's 8:56 isn't it?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"We are going to get you ready."

"But you can't leave."

"Oh yes I can." She protested.

I drove to my house as usual , happy that Kara was coming with this time. We arrived at my house opening the door and heading upstairs. The entire way here was Kara's excited fits about being at my house once again. She walked into my room looking around.

"Exactly the way I left it.", she said. "Now, I happen to have in my possession a certain outfit for you."

"Wait. Where did that come from?", I asked as she pulled a floral sundress from her bag.

"Just put it on."

"You do know that I'm going on a picnic right?"

"Yes. I do. It has built in shorts. Which might I add is a bit nerdy. But you are in fact; nerdy.", she said.

"Yea whatever."

"Put it on an shut your pie whole!"

I took the dress from her and entered the bathroom, putting on the dress. It flowed perfect on my and made me look older and more elegant. Let's just say, I looked good.

"Gorgeous!", Kara exclaimed when I came out of the bathroom. "Now what to do with your hair?"

"Curl it?"

"Yes!! Perfection!" She can be a little excitable. We curled my hair and I put on a pair of nude flats. Kara did my make up, giving me a neutral look. That's where Kara started crying.

"You look so good! I can't believe how much you've grown up. Your even going out with a boy!", she sobbed.

"Kara. Calm down. I'm gonna be fine. Take deep breathes.", I tried calming her.

Ding. Dong.

The door bell rang causing me and Kara to jump. We both shared a look and Kara bolted down stairs with me at her heels. When we reached the door I quickly composed myself as Kara opened the door.

"Hello, you must be Aron!", she greeted.

"Hello! I fear I don't kn-", he stopped.

"What?" I asked seeing him stars at me.

"Your... Your beautiful.", he said.

I blushed, "Thank you."

"Awwwwe! That's so cute!", Kara exclaimed.

"Ok. Time to go." I quickly grabbed Aron's hand and ran to the door, shooting a glare at Kara.

Good luck! she mouthed.

^^^^^^^^^^

The car ride was silent all the way to the park. When we arrived, Aron led me a spot by a tree and a lake. It was beautiful.

"It's amazing.", I said in awe.

"Please come sit my lady.", he said waving his hand toward the picnic.

"Thank you my fine sir!", I said curtsying.

Third person

They ate and talked. Charlotte told Aron about herself; who Kara was, about Kara's cancer, Charlotte's favorite things when she was little, everything. They laughed and joked. Aron tried to wow Charlotte with a magic trick, which in turn, failed.

Charlotte managed to get Aron to play hide and seek with her. Charlotte laid down in the tall grass trying to hide her self when Aron found her. He laid down beside her starring up at the clouds. Charlotte felt Aron's eyes on her.

"What are you downing?", she giggled not looking at him.

"Trying to comprehend your beauty.", he answered simply.

This time she looked at him. Leaning in. When she felt a droplet of water hit her face. The water had begun to fall faster and faster. Aron grinned, standing up and putting his hand out to Charlotte. She had a questioning look on her face, but gladly took his hand. It was now pouring when they begin to walk alone the water. Charlotte shoved Aron as hard as she could toward the water causing him to fall in. Charlotte laughed and laughed and laughed until she felt someone grab her, pulling her into the water. Aron was now laughing. They splashed each other, pushed each other in, laughed together. Then they began to dance.

Aron took Charlotte by the hand once more and began to do the waltz. Charlottes head rested on his shoulder. Aron tripped cause Charlotte to fall on top of him. She laughed, looking down at Aron. Leaning in again. And this time, they kissed.