IV

"What does he look like?!"

"Tall, brown hair, soft blue eyes-"

"Dreamy!"

"Kara!"

"What?!"

Kara Stevens was my best friend in the whole universe. She has blue eyes that could comfort anyone and is absolutely stunning. She had marvelous blonde hair that fell in perfect curls. She was picture perfect.

"I wish I wasn't in this stupid hospital. I want to fall magically in love with some guy who sat in the rain with me!!" , she wined.

"Kara I only just met him! I'm not in love with him." She is so dramatic.

"I hat e this stupid hospi-", Kara was cut off by the opening of the door.

"Oh hello Charlotte!"

"Hello Doctor Claire!"

Doctor Claire was Kara's... well doctor. She took care of her, gave her her treatments, and was the most amazing doctor on this planet. Enough said.

"What were you ladies talking about?", she raised an eye brow in suspicion.

"Charlotte's got a new friend!", Kara responded, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Do not! I just met the guy!"

"Sorry! Don't go having a panic attack on me.", she retorted. If a stare could kill she would be long gone. How dare she use my issues against me. I don't go using her cancer against her.

"Well he sounds nice, but it's time to go Charlotte." My heart immediately sank.

"Goodbye my sweet Charlotte!", Kara responded. Trying to reenact the death scene from Romeo and Juliet.

I laughed, "Goodbye my dear. I love to the moon and back."

"Bring me some stars too?", she asked.

"All of them." And with that I left.

^^^^^^^^^^^

When I arrived at my house my parents were still not home. I made some dinner and did my homework.

The rest of the night it was basically me sliding across the floor in fuzzy socks while listening to 50's music. A little bit of Criminal Minds and a little bit if ice cream here and there and I was set.

At about 8:00 my mom came home. Saying her usual "Goodnight Charlotte." And off to bed she went.

At 8:30 my dad came home as well. Doing the same. Rise, dry, repeat. Or was that dish washing?

I laid in bed, thinking. Was this my life. Was this all I was destined for. No. I wasn't going to act like my life was terrible. Not when my best friend was currently in a hospital diagnosed with cancer. No. I would not complain. I would be thank full. At least for tonight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked to school, seeing as my car is currently in my drive way broken down. I still have no idea how it got there.

I walked into the school going about my usual routine.

History.

Algebra.

Literature.

Lunch.

I was now siting in my science classroom waiting on the teacher to arrive. I saw Aron enter the classroom and take his place at his seat. He sent me a look across the room and I responded by looking at him, and turning away.

The room became hushed as the teacher entered.

"We will be doing a science project on meiosis." Apparently learning it in 7th grade wasn't good enough. " I will be putting you in partners."

She started reading off the list of names. Then it was my turn.

"Charlotte and Aron"

Great. I felt his gaze on me. I looked over in his direction. When we made i contact he smirked and winked, walking over to me.

"So. I can see we will be working together."

"How very attentive you are." I responded sarcastically.

"You know, you can be a little rude sometimes."

"And you have an ego the size of the moon."

"You don't even know me." He responded.

"And nor you, me."

"It's settled then." I looked at him confused. What is he talking about.

"We are going to be friends." He stated.

"What?" I was really confused.

"I will see you at you house on Sunday to work on the project. And my dear Charlotte, we will be friends." And then you strides out the door.

There was just one thing I couldn't stop thinking. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it out of my head.

How does he know where I live?