Chapter 1: Doll Friend and Attend Meeting ?

A/n: Hi guys !! Hope you like this chapter I will randomly post my chapters in each 3 stories I made so hope you guys like this !!

================================================================================

No One's POV

Another month pass by the villagers getting used to seeing Y/n wandering from far near the forest, Some even see him killed a lot of Lycans when the bell has started ringing seeing him killed those Lycans easily is scary to them at first. But they made sure that they won't get close to where he roams around like one time, there was a Thief running away from fear as he stole food from the village and getting hunt down by the Lycans. Thinking that his safe after Y/n appeared and killed those Lycans but boy he was wrong, After Y/n killed those mutts the thief felt a hand grab on his neck and saw Y/n has his axe raised above and suddenly it went black. Some villagers saw this and stated that he will give judgement to those sinners as they prayed to they're goddess more for forgiveness, while some feared Y/n and made sure not stepping foot on the forest where he is mostly at.

Y/n's POV

I was walking further the forest I used to hunt I was hungry looking for more meat to hunt I notice that I was not in the regular forest I was hunting at but in a forest that has a lot of hanging dolls on it's branches and a broken bridge, I kept walking I saw a grave I stare at it for a minute then walk away I arrive at some Mansion and tilt my head for a bit. I keep walking and see if the doors is unlock and it was I felt something was off for a second and went inside to see if anyone is here, I saw a doll in a wedding dress sitting in a chair I knew something was off this doll.

Y/n: .... hmm ... *smiles widely* I wonder ... If i ...

I grab the doll while smiling widely and with my eye glowing brightly as I move my mask for a bit showing my mouth and open widely ready to bite the dolls head off, Suddenly it starts shaking violently before i could bite on the doll it's tiny hands block my mouth. I pulled away for a bit and look at the doll that smacking my hand to drop her but I keep holding her.

???: Hey !! Who said you can bite me ?!

Y/n: So finally talk ?

???: How did you- ?! No fair !!!

Y/n: Hahahaha !! your a LIVE one aren't ya ? got a name ?

Angie: I'm Angie !! Wanna be my friend ?

Y/n: Nah I could just ...... *lift a small version of his large bone axe* CUT YOU UP !!

???: NO !!

Before I could chop the doll's to pieces I stop and look at the one that shout and it was a woman in a black dress with a veil covering her face, the doll or Angie keeps struggling on my hand as I look at the woman who's hands are shaking.

???: Please .... don't ... she's my family ....

Angie: DON'T EAT ME !! I DON'T TASTE GOOD YOU BIG DUMMY !! *struggling to get out of Y/n's hand*

Y/n: *chuckles* Trust me ... I know what dolls taste like

Angie: How would you know ?!

Y/n: hmm .........

**flashback**

No One's POV

Here we see Y/n chewing on one of the dolls that was hanging on the tree after he chop a branch, He keeps chewing on it like a chew toy and spits it out after he got bored and went back to walking towards the bridge.

Y/n: Why did I chew that doll again ? *stomach growls* Oh yeah ... That

After he ask himself that suddenly his stomach growled loudly, He pat his stomach and keep walking to see there is a mansion from far.