Prolouge

A/n: Hey guys !! Hope you enjoy this story !! Also I notice that there aren't much about male readers when i search of Fanfics about this series which is saddening that's why I made this !! Hope you like it and *takes out a paper and coughs then reads it*

WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE OR GORE IN SOME PART OF THE STORY SO READ CAREFULLY AND FOR YOUNG READERS PLEASE SKIP IT I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE NIGHTMARES OR IDEAS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN THEIR FUTURE LIFE SO PLEASE BE SAFE !!

================================================================================

No One's POV

In an outpost near part of Snowdin a human is walking tiredly and shaking in the cold, they're stomach starts to grumble like it haven't eaten for days. They start looking around desperately for food, suddenly they saw an outpost they saw a man with bandage wrap on his head and his left eye is Crimson red sitting there with a skeleton mask that has a crack on it's side and has a creepy smile tapping his finger on it's table post.

 They start looking around desperately for food, suddenly they saw an outpost they saw a man with bandage wrap on his head and his left eye is Crimson red sitting there with a skeleton mask that has a crack on it's side and has a creepy smile tapp...

( A/n: Like this i also forgot he is wearing a skeleton mask)

He wears a dark blue hoodie with a fur on the side of it's hood and a gray sweater underneat it and has red stains on its end like a dried blood with black shorts and white lining on its side and has rubber shoes, the human stared at him curiously since the other humans that saw them was trying to kill them but this one isn't. Until the man saw them that man just chuckle and wave their hand on them, the human felt a different aura.

Man: hey buddy what's up ?

Suddenly he heard the human's stomach growl, The man chuckle at this and look at them .

Man: heh ...... Nah i know you're starving like any minute i find you PASTA WAY *start laughing darkly*

The human starts thinking after they heard him laugh, they stared at him then notice a hotdog on the table's outpost. The man smiled at them and rest his head on his right hand, the man know what's happening and smiled under his mas .

Man: how 'bout a nice spicy hotdog to fill you up ?

The human's start shaking and refuse at his offer, they maybe hungry but they don't want to die.

Man: heh ...... Seriously ?

The human nods slowly and look at the man, He sat up straight and look the human in the eyes.

Man: That's kinda funny *looking at the human* cause judging from that expression ..... Not eating anything is just KILLING you .

The human heard their stomach growl from hunger again, They suddenly hug their stomach tightly and look at the hotdog then the man again .

Man: cmon buddy it takes effort to make a perfectly good dog of free charge ....

The man rest his head on his right hand again while tapping his fingers on his left hand on the table's outpost again, the human start debating to themselves to take it or not when they heard him say free .