"I asked them how, but they said they couldn't tell me. They said you'd understand it one day, but that I never would." He told her. "Soon as I understand it, I'll come and tell you." She told him. "No, gorgeous girl, you can't. There's only tonight. They told me all those years ago that we'll only meet again this one time. On the night, I die."

"Oh, Billy."

"It's kept me going. I'm an old, sick man. But I've had something to look forward to. Ah, life is long, and you are hot. Oh, look at my hands. They're old man's hands. How did that happen?"

"I'll stay. I'm going to stay with you, okay?" She told him. "Thank you, Sally Sparrow. I have till the rain stops."

Later, the rain having now stopped, Sally stood in the same room but with all the beds now empty. She left the hospital and once outside, she called Larry.

"Banto's."

"They're mine."

"What?"

"The DVDs on the list. The seventeen DVDs. What they've got in common is me. They're all the DVDs I own. The Easter egg was intended for me." She told him. "You've only got seventeen DVDs?" He asked. "Do you have a portable DVD player?"

"Course. Why?" She asked. "I want you to meet me." She said. "Where?" He asked. "Wester Drumlins."

-9-

Sally opened the door of the Wester Drumlins house and let Larry into the house.

"You live in Scooby Doo's house." He said as he walked in. "For God's sake, I don't live here!" Larry put a DVD into the portable play he brought with him. "Okay, this is one with the clearest sound. Slightly better picture quality on this one, but I don't know."

"It doesn't matter." She said and he started playing the DVD. "There he is." He said. "The Doctor." She said. "Who's the Doctor?"

"That's the Doctor." Sally said, pointing to the laptop.

"Yup. That's me." The Doctor said, nodding.

"Okay, that was scary."

"No, it sounds like he's replying, but he always says that."

"Yes, I do." The Doctor agreed.

"And that."

"Yep, and this."

"He can hear us. Oh, my God, you can really hear us."

"Of course he can't hear us." Larry said, getting a notebook out, "Look! I've got a transcript, see, everything he has. 'Yep, that's me' 'Yes, I do.' 'Yep, and this.' Next it's..."

"Are you going to read out the whole thing?" They both said together. "Sorry." Larry apologised.

"Who are you?" Sally asked out loud.

"I'm a time traveler. Or I was. I'm stuck in 1969."

"We're stuck. All of space and time he and Galaxy promised me. Now me and her have got jobs in shops. We've got to support him!" Martha said as she appeared on the screen.

"Martha!"

"She does have a point, dear." A voice off screen.

"Galaxy!" The Doctor said, frowning slightly.

"Sorry." Martha said, walking off.

"I've seen this bit before." Sally said.

"Quite possibly." The Doctor said.