But Minho didn't seem to feel addressed, which is why I lightly poked him in the side.
"Yah!" He turned to me and scowled.
"I'm thirsty." I repeated my statement from earlier and Minho just raised an eyebrow.
"So?"

"Get me something." I ordered him like a dog and Minho just snorted in annoyance.
"Why should I?"

"In a relationship, you take care of each other, don't you?" I grinned nastily at him, playing him with his own cards. After all, he was the one who wanted the full couple program.

"Then drink this." Annoyed, he handed me his orange juice and then turned his attention back to his cell phone.

Critically I eyed the drink in front of me.

"If you say that's an indirect kiss now, I'll punch you." I suddenly heard Minho's voice beside me as he looked at me with his eyes twisted.
"Indirect kiss my ass!" I reached for his juice and drank a sip of it protestingly, then put it back down.

I turned to Minho and stuck my tongue out at the older guy and he started laughing.

He really had a hearty laugh.

Wait. No. Seungmin! You didn't think that now. Get a grip!!!

Panic-stricken, I averted my gaze again and saw Felix just grinning dumbly at me, as if he had heard my thoughts.

"We want to go to the cafe to study after school today, do you want to come too Minnie?" Jeongin's brown eyes met mine and he looked at me with that innocent smile that you couldn't say no to.

Besides, since when is he calling me by this nickname?

I didn't really want to do anything private with these people, but somehow they seemed okay.

So I nodded in agreement and then looked to Minho.
"Are you coming too?" questioningly I looked at the black haired one, waiting for his answer.

"Well sure, I can't leave my boyfriend alone after all, he's going to get hit on by someone." He put his hand on my hip, grinning at me with that typical Minho grin.

I rolled my eyes and Minho broke away from me again.

"Don't worry Minho, I would have taken care of your boyfriend." Hyunjin winked at me but couldn't really stay serious and started laughing.
"You going after forgiven ones is nothing new." Jisung, the squirrel, who was always quiet most of the time, spoke up, clicking his tongue.
"What's that supposed to mean now. Watch me pinch your hamster cheeks right now!" Hissed the blond-haired and looked at the brown-haired warningly.

"Oh yeah, try it then." like a predator, the angry squirrel fixed on Hyunjin, who assumed a boxer's pose.

"Cut the crap." Chan slapped first Hyunjin, then Jisung on the back of the head.
"What will Seungmin think of us..." He added, looking at me with a laugh, which I returned.

"You guys are acting impossible." Minho shook his head disapprovingly and leaned back in his chair.

"So the most devious one is still you here." Felix spoke up with a grin.
"You're the only one who would think of having a fake relationship just to get his girl back." He added, laughing briefly.

"You do what you have to do..." with a proud grin, Minho put an arm around me.
"Although glasses boy is actually a pretty good substitute."

"Yah!" I smacked the older one on the head who rubbed the sore spot and immediately let go from me. He scowled at me while I started smirking.

"Sure you guys aren't into each other after all?" Changbin pointed his index finger back and forth between Minho and me, raising both eyebrows.

"We're not!" We both yelped synchronously at the black-haired guy, who only raised his hands defensively and then snuggled up to his boyfriend.