📄|7

ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉ ᴬᵗˡᵃⁿᵗⁱᶜ
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

~ Seungmin Pov.

The next morning Minho picked me up from home again and we drove to school together.

"There's my favorite couple." Chan walked up to us with a grin on his face and gave Minho a handshake while greeting me with a smile.
"You guys really can't leave it alone can you?" Minho rolled his eyes slightly laughing as he pulled out his books from his locker.
Chan just shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

"Oh, by the way Seungmin." Minho closed the door of his locker and then turned to me.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"If it's convenient for you, we can start tutoring after school tomorrow. After all, I still have my part of the agreement to fulfill." He winked at me and I just nodded, rolling my eyes.

Together we went to class with Chan, since the bell had already rung for the start of class.

After the first few lessons, we finally had lunch break.

Together with Minho's friends I went to the cafeteria and sat down with them at the regulars' table.

Minho left right after class without saying a word and left me alone with his friends - great.

"So Seungmin..." Felix looked at me with a rather creepy look while I questioningly took my eyes off my phone.
"What do you think of Minho?"

Confused by his indecisive question, I raised an eyebrow, not quite understanding what he actually wanted me to say.
"I have no idea what you mean." I looked back down at my phone and shrugged my shoulders as I let out a hippy sigh.
"Oh come on, you know exactly what I mean."

Sighing, I put my phone aside and looked into the brown eyes of Felix, who was still looking at me with that weird grin.

"He's asking you if you like Minho." Hyunjin suddenly said and first I looked at him and then at Felix, stunned.
"Of course not!" it shot out of me like a cannon and I crossed my arms.
"You sure?" the freckle-faced boy looked at me scrutinizingly and I just nodded.
"Well, I think you'd look good together." Changbin interjected as well, giving my best friend a horrified look.
"Hey whose side are you on anyway?" I hissed at the black-haired guy, who just grinned innocently to himself.

Sighing, I leaned back in my chair, shaking my head uncomprehendingly.

Never and I mean NEVER I would fall in love with such an arrogant prince charming.

"So you don't think we're a good match?"

At these words I turned around startled and saw Minho standing behind me, holding his heart theatrically with a feigned pout.

Annoyed, I rolled both eyes and turned to the table as Minho sat down right next to me with an orange juice.

"Hey Min, there you are. Where have you been hanging out?" Chan looked at his friend with a grin and everyone could guess that this guy was just thinking ambiguous thoughts.

"Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." Hissed the black-haired guy next to me, taking a sip of his juice.
"Besides, I'm already taken." His eyes met mine as he winked rather less than seductively at me.

Immediately, a small squeak was heard from Jeongin, who sat next to Chan and eyed me and Minho like we were the cutest couple he'd ever seen.

Annoyed by the whole situation, I rolled my eyes and propped my head up with my hand.
"I'm thirsty." I started to quaff and looked to Minho who was playing on his phone.