Chapter 1: Sixth year

It's the first of September and the day six year begins. It's 9:30 am and lily woke up in a panic since she overslept, she rushed and got dressed, brushed her teeth and hair then ran down stairs with all her stuff. Her parents said good morning and gave her some pancakes with orange juice. By 10:20 lily, petunia and their parents all made it out the door and in the car and on the way to the Hogwarts express. They got there at 10:50 and met into Remus lupin who happened to be a close friend of lily. "Hey lils" said Remus "Someone looks tired". "Oh hey Remus, I couldn't sleep" said a tired lily in reply. They all go to the platform. "We better go sweetheart, we need to do some last minute shopping with petunia" said Mrs Evans, "okay mom, bye dad, bye mom, bye Petunia!" said lily. "Goodbye mr and mrs Evans!" called out Remus lupin. "Bye freaks, enjoy your pathetic excuse of a school" said petunia walking away proudly after her parents. " Ignore her, that's what I do" said lily to Remus as they got onto platform 9 3/4s.

As they got there, lily got startled by the one and only Marlene McKinnon."Hey lils, love the hair, has it grown? Or did you do something different?" She said. "No marls I haven't but it has grown and so have you!" Lily said still surprised. " I better go I see James over there" said Remus half giggling at Lily's face of shock. "Oh great not James, he's the last thing I need" said lily to herself. "Don't say that, He might have changed, he might be more mature" said Marlene as if hearing her, " Easy for you to say, your dating Sirius black" said lily "anyway gotta go Severus is looking annoyed." They both walked in different directions, Marlene walked over to Remus, Sirius black, Peter  Pettigrew and  to Lily's disgust James potter. As lily had, had a glow up so did the others, James' hair was worn differently and his chin was more chiselled, Peter had grown and his eyes were a different shape, Sirius had grown his hair to look more rugged and his chin looked more chiselled like James, Remus had grown massively and his face was a completely different shape as well as some scars but you can't blame him for he is a werewolf. Marlene kissed Sirius on the cheek and started talking for she knew all the gossip around school even though they hadn't started yet.

"Lily" said Severus Snape as she walked over to him after putting her stuff in the holding of the train, "you've changed", "hello Severus, how have I changed" lily replied seeing him. "Did I not just see you talking to lupin and McKinnon" he said harshly. "So what if I was, they're friends and nice people if you get to know-" said lily not being able to finish before Snape butts in " I tend not to dell on 'ifs' you know that, besides we need to get to our seats before the train leaves." And they walked off and onto the train.