03

"really, out of all the things we could do right now, you want to play too hot?" i say as the smirk plastered on vinnies face grew wider.

his large, warm hands slide down my body, his finger tips dig into my hips, pulling me in closer to him.

"it'll kill time" he says, "maybe you're just scared of losing." he says, licking his lips.

i raised an eyebrow at his response. his hands came up to my chest and my lips parted. i want him so bad.

"now you're just trying to challenge me" i said, putting my hand on top his and pushing him down, sliding it off my body.

"is it working?" he grinned, the smirk growing wider across his face.

"no" i answer simply, of course it was.

"come on, admit it. i know what you're thinking" he smirks, again. bringing his hand just below my temple and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"no its not" i spoke up.

"yes it is-" before he could even finish his sentence, i push him against the bed, with my knees either side of his torso, pressing my lips briefly against his.

the smile on his face grew wider by my lack of persuasion, his hands resting on my hips and enjoying the silence of me on top of him.

"you lost!" i said, pointing to his hands that were grabbing onto my hips.

he had already lost the game without even knowing it. the whole point of "too hot" is to have a simple make out session without touching the other person.

"fuck the game" he says, flipping me onto my back and pushing his lips onto mine, slowly pulling my clothes off.

my naked body was pressed against him as he kissed me harshly, my hands were around his neck, his messy curly hair brushing over my fingers.

"take your clothes. off" i muttered in between kisses.

vinnie broke away from me quickly as he pulled off his shirt. as he went back to kissing me, my hands ran down his chest and along his toned stomach - the contact causing him to moan against my lips.

this is the first time he had properly seen my naked body. his dark brown eyes scanned me up and down as his tongue poked out of his body and swiped his bottom lip.

"you're so fucking sexy" he said, leaning down, kissing my neck, collar bones, chest, stomach, then thighs.

"v-vinnie" i moaned out as he kissed closer and closer, up my thighs.

"mhm" he hummed in response. before he could do anymore, i leaned in front and undid his belt, hoping he'll get the message. within seconds, both of his pants and boxers were off.

my mouth began to water at the sight of his length. you always thought he was big - but not this big. i was a little worried about how that would fit inside me.

"please vinnie" i moaned, pulling him down closer to you, by the back of his neck.

"what do you want, baby?" he breathed, grinning at me.

"i want you to fuck me" i said loud and clear, surprising myself as the words came out of my mouth, but i couldn't help it.

"do you have a condom?" he asked, kissing me again. "i'm on. the. pill" i said between kisses.

after kissing for a minute, vinnie's hand went to his member as he pumped himself a few times before rubbing his tip up and down your slit.

"fuck" i moaned into his neck before sucking and leaving wet, sloppy kisses on his soft skin.

he finally eased into me, my arms draped around his neck as i held myself close to him while he thrusted in and out of me.

"i've waited for this for so long" he mumbled between thrust.

my moans echoed throughout the whole house. one of vinnie's hands moved down to my clit and started rubbing it to add more pleasure.

as i looked up at him, i noticed beads of sweat starting to form on his skin and his messy hair sticking to his forehead.

"fuck your so good" i reminded him as he slammed in and out of me.

"you feel so good baby" he replied, pressing a sweet kiss against my lips which made my stomach flip. i could feel my stomach began to tighten and your legs started to shake.

"faster, vin. i'm close" i moaned as he kissed you again.

"me too, baby" he breathed out.

the way he called me baby while fucking me made my heart melt. he picked up the pace and i could hear the headboard slamming against the wall.

i moaned as loud as i came around vinnie, digging my nails into his back. it didn't take him long to finish either, releasing inside of me.

as vinnie pulled out, he kissed me once more before collapsing on the bed besides me.

for a moment both of us were silent and the only thing to be heard was our heaving breaths.

vinnie wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his head in the crook of my neck. both of us totally content as i bask in the afterglow, waiting for my breathing to return back to normal.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.