Kiss me everywhere

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Let my hand go." She said and tried pulling it out of my hand vigorously. Each time she pulled, my face came closer to hers. I parked my forehead on hers and fought with her hand to get a good grip. Unable to keep a strong hold, I twirled her around and engulfed her from behind. I grabbed both of her hands and crossed them over one another.

My chin was rested on top of her shoulder, which helped in keeping her in place. She constantly tried to wiggle out of my grip but gave up after a minute, exhausted. I relaxed myself for a minute before speaking. In that one minute, I was admiring her petite frame that completely fit inside my arm.

I got momentarily carried away by the proximity and enjoyed the scent of her, so close. I rubbed my cheeks slowly on hers from behind. It was so soft and smooth that my cheeks slipped from the place. I noticed Amaira stiffen under me and before I could realise she stamped on my feet hard. I loosened my grip on her and began limping. She pushed me away and ran towards the living room as her room's door was closed.

"I told you that I don't love you anymore. Did you not hear it properly? So don't think of coming near to me." she yelled while running. 

I hurriedly walked, dragging the feet she stamped. She was caught in the corner of the living room unable to run further. She turned around and put her hand in front of her signalling me to not come any further.

"Amaira, please, hear me out once, Amaira. I was just bluffing. I seriously didn't mean to divorce you. Those were words I spoke half-heartedly. What will I do after divorcing you? Please forgive me, Amaira. I'm sorry for speaking the words that I didn't mean. I'll even fall at your feet if you want." I begged.

"Keep bluffing. I don't care. Don't talk to me, you dumbass idiot." She whined.

"I'm sorry." I said in a low voice.

"You should have at least refrained from being so cool and impressive, Jay. You made it difficult for me to not fall for you by being so caring and protective. At the same time, you confused me like hell by mentioning things that would give no hopes of a happy future. How the hell am I supposed to not fall for such a nice guy?" She broke down.

"Fall for me, Amaira. I'm not going to stop. Nobody is going to stop you. You can love me all you want." I assured her.

"Arrey, you psychopath idiot! I mean it when I told you that I don't like you anymore. I fell for a cool guy but my feelings vanished when I came to know that he is such an unromantic guy." She said.

"Huh?" I asked innocently.

"Do you even know how much a girl dreams about her Prince charming? Do you even have a small idea of how much she will expect him to do for her? Now that you made me confess first, that too in the middle of a park on a cold night, I feel like I lost a sweet moment in my life.  That felt too unromantic which annoys me more." She ranted.

I felt ashamed to be called an unromantic guy. She was my first love unlike I was in her life. This is extra special to me than her by a millimeter. Even I can't let the relationship turn unromantic. I wanted to show her that I can do a much more good job of being a romantic guy.

"Okay fine, Amaira. I will forget what you told me earlier. Leave it, I'll forget everything that happened between us until this point. I'm going to assume that we got married just today and that I have a one side love for you. I'll try hard to make you fall for me. Okay?" I asked.

"You do that bull shit. I don't want a staged drama." She spoke and started walking away. She pushed me out of the way and went to her room. I didn't stop her cause I had a lot of preparations to do. I decided to think of ways to impress her that night, until I fall asleep tired.