Chapter 1 Begining

Percy's Pov

Beep!

Ugh. Mornings. Today's Monday.

School day. Yay!

I get to go to school and learn some random facts. I tap my nightstand in hopes to stop the beeping.

I did it. I was just about to fall asleep when-

"WAKE UP! It's Monday and we can't be late! Mom only allowed us to live in an apartment with our cousins to keep her, Dad, and Tyson safe! Not to be lazy in the morning! Let's get up big brother!"

I groaned.

Estelle.

Now I loved my siblings more than anything in the world, but she was going through the kid phase where school excited her. She was in preschool, so everything facsinated her. From the early wake ups to the friends she has.

Just allow me to sleep ok!

I mean last night I whipped some bad guy's butt with Athena so chill!

Unfortunately, she doesn't care.

She does the same thing and she never gets that tired.

" There's blue pancakes " She whispers in my ear. I volt right up at bed.  Estelle gives me a victorious smile.

"Get up big brother! Then we can eat!" She announces proudly me.

Cute, but definitely deadly.

Estelle was my half sister. 

My dad was a dude named Poseidon, who died at sea. When he left, he left my mom to raise a toddler. Now I'm gonna assume my mom was a in a tough situation because I see no possible way that she'd willingly marry Smelly Gabe other than desperation. 

Anyways, our time spent with Smelly Gabe was bad. He's constantly hit and ordered around my mom, who was the best person ever. It didn't stop at my mom though. He'd order Tyson and me around everyday as if he was on a mission to make our lives miserable. 

Now I was a toddler when this started, so poor me, I ended up having lots of trauma. I became a troubled kid as school, constantly getting on fights and disobeying the teachers. If you think that was bad, you'd probably call the police right now once you know what happened to Tyson.

He grew up being tossed around by Gabe. When my mom introduced Gabe to Tyson as a baby, Gabe's first instinct was to grab him and pass him around his poker buddies. Now Tyson was big. Mom said he got his bulk from our dad, to which I responded that it was unfair I got the scrawny gene from whoever in our family tree. 

Anyways, since he was bulk and big, Gabe made it his mission to bully him everyday. Constantly forcing him to fight, hitting him, and verbally abusing him caused major set backs in Tyson's mental and physical state. It got worse when Gabe "accidentally" pierced one of Tyson's eyes, making him blind in that eye. He got called "cyclops boy" because of that. Tyson started acting less his age and more of a toddler who couldn't handle their emotions. 

That's why he isn't here with us. He's getting help from dad's side of the family with Mom and Paul.

How did we escape Smelly Gabe? Well that's because of my dad. He left Tyson, mom, and me a little farewell gift that we only found out during my 12th birthday. Inside was a set of instructions that once followed would lead to my dad's connections. Using those connections, my mom had gotten the courage to take Gabe to court, which she of course won. My mom's a queen that way.

A year after that, she met Paul. They got married on Tyson's 10th birthday. They had Estelle soon after.

Anyways, We live in a apartment with my best friend and my cousins from my dad's side, Nico Di Angelo and Jason Grace.