Author's Note

Hello Dear Readers! I am very upset since yesterday. I have a friend who used to write on Wattpad. The keyword is 'used'. A few weeks ago she found that her works were being copied by someone and she reported it. But no result came out from that. Her complaints are being ignored. It literally threw me off guard when she decided to leave the Wattpad and said she is shifting to some other platform. She also advised me to do so and I have decided that I will be updating my story on web novel only from now on.

My dear friends, I know that some of you may not like it. But I hope you can try to understand me. I would never want someone to copy my work. Although I don't know if my story is that much interesting and I know it is not that popular, still, I try my best in each chapter.

In the beginning, the sole purpose of writing His Rui was to get some financial help to support my education. I want to take some coaching in the next year and I need to gather a large sum of money for it. So I decided to give it a try. I started to write on Wattpad only six months ago. In this short span of time, I gained some lovely readers. Slowly I started to love writing and despite being invited to sign the contract a few days ago, I wanted to keep it free till it ends. But now I don't feel like doing so.

I don't know what to say but nothing can compare to the love and support you have given me. I want to thank you all for reading my book here on Wattpad. If you want you can read further chapters on webnovel from now on, at least they take responsibility that they will deal with any sort of plagiarism.

Thanks

Ada