Chapter-1

(Please vote on every chapter if you enjoy the story :)

It was the night time. Tonight was more darker than any other night. The sky was dark.However, if seen carefully there was a star in the sky whivh seems brighter than any other stars from other night. Black clouds were there in the sky.but those black clouds couldn't hide that star among themselves. As much as it looked beautiful, it made the night scarier and differently mysterious.

True that tonight was really different because it was the begining to exposure of many secrets which remained hidden since a long ago. They had come to light but not at the right time.    

Amidst the thundering , Lian courtyard was so silent that even a crunch of a leaf could be counted as a nuisance. It looked like a deserted place. Nevertheless this was not true.

Inside the innermost room of Lian courtyard, its only source of light , a candle , was on the verge of losing its flame.There was a bed in the middle of the room. There was a man lying on that comfy bed. His face was very pale nonetheless it didn't lessen his beauty. With a very smooth forehead, a sharp nose, a rigid jaw , he looked ethereal. His body was covered till his stomach with a brown blanket.The left side of his chest was bound with many layers of white cloth. A red patch of blood could be seen on those layers. He seemed to be sleeping very peacefully.

Suddenly, a large wind blew outside, swaying the trees.The flickering candle got extinguished and the room lost its only source of light.In the dark room, no one knew how a man appeared at that instant. His hair was white from top of his head  to his waist. His strinkingly handsome features were making him look very young. All of his clothes were of white colour. There was a small smile on his face as he looked at the man lying on the bed.

With two or three small steps, he stood in front of the bed on which the wounded man was lying. He raised his hand and put his palm on the man's forehead. He closed his eyes and with no longer a smile on his face he remained in that position. When he opened his eyes again, a glint of red light flashed in them for a second and he murmured

" As you wish . "

He removed his palm from the man's forehead and left the room. After two minutes, there was a frown on the wounded man's forehead.

This was the first expression on his face after one month and fifteen days.

The name of the wounded man was Xi Ying.