Before The Battle

3RD PERSON VIEW

"If no one else has anything to say then the hashira meeting is dismissed" in the ubuyashiki mansion sat the leader of the demon slayer corps, kagaya, with the 9 hashiras for the pillar meeting.

"Wait master I have something to say" Giyuu spoke up to everyone's surprise since.....well.....

He's Giyuu..... he hardly even talks

"Ah well this is a pleasant surprise. What do you wish to talk about?" Asked kagaya

"It's about the new slayer of brightness tanjiro kamado"

This immediately caught everyone's attention since they only heard good things about him since he joined the corps. Especially after Shinobu told them how his mystery breath style looks like and his personality.

"Oh? Please tell"

"As you wish. yesterday while I was on the mission with kocho I came across the boy fighting and even overpowering lower moon 5"

This, of course, shocked every one. First of all how did he already meet one of the 12 blood moons after only joining the demon slayers for barley a couple of weeks. Even the pillars rarely have a chance to fight them. And two, the kid actually overpowered a lower moon? For a hashira that would be normal but for someone who, once again, just joined the demon slayer corps!

'You keep on impressing me tanjiro-kun' thought Shinobu with a genuine smile. She's been keeping her promise with tanjiro and is expressing her emotions more, rarely ever fake smiling. But now a days she's always genuinely smiling which she finds is a bit weird.

"What a flamboyant kid! He already met and defeated a blood moon" yelled uzui(sound pillar)

"Truly impressive how he has already met a blood moon so early on! Even we rarely get to fight them! It makes me envious!" (Also) yelled kyojuro rengoku(flame pillar)

"Is there anything else you saw? Did you find anything out about his breathing style?" Asked kagaya

All the pillars stared at Giyuu with anticipation. After hearing how beautiful and powerful the mystery breath style is, they all wanted to find out what it is.

"Unfortunately no. I did see how it looked though..... Shinobu and the other survivors weren't exaggerating. It really was beautiful"

Even though they felt a little disappointed with the lack of knowledge they had, this only fueled their curiosity more.

"Hopefully we all get to see it soon! I really want to see how beautiful it is!" Yelled mitsuri(love pillar)

"Wait master, by the rules, if someone beats a blood moon shouldn't they be given the rank of hashira?" Asked iguro(snake pillar) "depending on what we heard and saw he is pretty capable surprisingly" he continued

The pillars stayed silent, awaiting for their masters answer. "Yes, you are correct. But remember that it is their choice if they want to.........and we lost contact of his crow since yesterday so we can't give him any orders for the time being." Replied kagaya

(What really happened was that nezuko the crow got attacked by a cat and got her foot broken a bit. Tanjiro (happily) is currently taking care of her which is why they haven't heard from his crow..... poor nezuko😞)

"I also want to note how powerful it seemed. One form, from what I saw, was able to overpower and kill a lower moon. He seemed powerful as well. His aura is that of a pillar" Giyuu continued, leaving out the fact that tanjiro comforted the demon since Shinobu already told us he does that(to which most didn't like).