Unlocked abilities

TANJIRO POV

"Inosuke?! What are you doing?!"  After defeating that demon without a head being controlled by the webs inosuke all of a sudden just grabbed me by the waist and threw me up into the air.

"Anything you do I can do better!!"

What?

I was launched straight into the air without any warning. I was about to shout at inosuke until I saw the demon in control of the spider webs. 'Oh so that's what that was about. Thanks inosuke'

As I was getting closer I prepared myself with fire surrounding my sword and said

"Sun breathing 2nd form clear blue sk-"

All of a sudden, after she saw me, she raised her hands and closed her eyes, accepting her death. Memories of my conversation with Shinobu came into my mind and her sisters dreams.

MOTHER SPIDERS POV

'Damn it! Damn it! They found me! What can I do?! What can I do?! Damn it! It's all Rui's fault! If he didn't threaten me I wouldn't have freaked out so much! Damn it!....'

'But.....if I die.... I'll finally be free from this hell' memories of the 'father' of the group/her 'husband' beating and hurting her for something she doesn't know while the others watched came to her mind. All the abuse and threats on her life.

'If I die i'll finally be free from all this suffering' I released my spider webs, raised my hands, and closed my eyes awaiting my death.

3RD PERSON POV

Tanjiro quickly canceled his attack and landed next to the mother spider. "H-huh? W-w-why didn't you kill me?"

"Why were you so ready to accept death? Your smell told me that you were actually happy when I was about to strike you down." Asked tanjiro

"........this place..... this 'family'..... is nothing but hell" she said with tears coming out of her eyes

"This make believe family is only based of fear.
And.....they only abuse me...... hurt me.... no matter what I always get abused" the mother demon continued while crying into her hands.

Tanjiro smelled the sadness, anger, and pain coming from her. 'I'll spare her if she answers me this'

"Tell me, if I gave you the choice to be able to not depend on human meat for food, would you take it?" Asked tanjiro, shocking the mother demon greatly.

"W-w-w-what do you mean by that?"
"Just please answer the question"
"................. yes...... but there's no way a demon would be able to live without eating huma-"

"No there is" tanjiro interrupted her. The answer completely shocked and shook the mother demon, making her look at tanjiro with wide eyes. Tanjiro looked at her with a soft gaze and kind smile

"I'll give you a map that will take you to my demon friends, lady tamayo and yuchiro. They'll be able to make you only rely on human blood. Make sure to be extremely careful and once you get there tell them tanjiro kamado sent you"

The mother demon could only look at him in shock until tears fell out of her eyes. 'Someone's actually giving me a second chance' she looked at him again. He had that same soft, sympathetic look on him with a small, kind smile.

'Someone used to look at me like that before I turned into a demon. I wonder how they're doing now' she thanked him with tears in her eyes, got up and was about to leave with the map in her hands until

"Before you go, can you tell me your name?"

The mother demon looked at him for a moment before replying with a sad look
"I don't have an actual name.....they just call me the mother"