The Reconcilation

"Get off me," Hitomi hisses, despite it's her who is on top of Minjoo.

"I'm not letting you go!" Minjoo stubbornly declares, her arms wrapping around the smaller girl's waist. Both of them are oblivious to the crowd forming around them, snapping pictures, taking videos, and yelling at them to "Kiss!". Even the teachers are joining the chant.

Meanwhile, Chaewon joined Yuri and Nako on munching popcorns that appeared out of nowhere. She might like Hitomi, and can't really stand both of the idiotic frog's flirty self and closeness with the peach, but she has to admit their dramas are entertaining to watch.

"Kiss!" Nako yells, and the crowd cheers. Yuri politely shushes her by slapping her.

Hitomi and Minjoo however, remain oblivious.

Like they are in their own world. Not really a piece of new news.

Hitomi sighs. She looked so sad and disappointed. "Then tell me why you avoided me and poof! Suddenly Yuri is your sugar mama!"

"Yuri is our sugar mommy or have you forgotten?"

Right, Yuri always paid for their lunch whenever they didn't bring any lunch. She always said it's good to do some charities once in a while.

"Fair. But eggsplain why are you avoiding me these past few days?"

Minjoo sighs sadly, placing her palm on Hitomi's cheek to caress the soft, rosy skin. (the crowd goes WILD)

The older of the two rests her head against the other, then continues in a soft, broken voice, "Promise me you won't hate me?"

(Yuri nearly gags and screams, but Chaewon and Nako quickly shut her with another mouthful of popcorn.)

Hitomi smiles softly. She taps the tip of Minjoo's nose. "I can never hate you." (D'AWWWW)

Minjoo gives Hitomi a meaningful look before Minjoo takes out the several broken colored pencils out of her pocket.

The speed at which Yuri and Nako place themselves bodily between Minjoo and Hitomi is nothing short of miraculous.

Them surviving without any cracked or broken bone, however...