𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆when your boyfriend is cheesy⋆

Start from the beginning

"The Inquisitorial Squad, Granger," said Malfoy, pointing towards a tiny silver "I" on his robes just beneath his prefect's badge. "A select group of students who are supportive of the Ministry of Magic, hand-picked by Professor Umbridge."

"Is Rigel on this Squad?" Y/N asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Oh yes!" said Malfoy, beaming at the fact that Y/N had talked to him. "He's sort of our leader, though he doesn't exactly talk to us much these days. . . Anyway, members of the Inquisitorial Squad do have the power to dock points. . . so, Granger, I'll have five from you for being rude about our new Headmistress. Macmillan, five for contradicting me. Wenlock, five for insulting me. Five because I don't like you, Potter. Weasley, your shirt's untucked, so I'll have another five for that. The only exception is Diggory. . . Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a Mudblood, Granger, so ten off for that."

Ron pulled out his wand, but Hermione pushed it away, whispering, "Don't!"

"Wise move, Granger," breathed Malfoy. "New Head, new times. . . be good now, Potty. . . Weasel King. . . I'll see you later, Diggory," he added, grinning at Y/N.

Laughing heartily, he strode away with Crabbe and Goyle.

"He was bluffing," said Ernie, looking appalled. "He can't be allowed to dock points. . . that would be ridiculous. . . it would completely undermine the prefect system."

But Harry, Ron, Y/N, and Hermione had turned automatically towards the giant hour-glasses set in niches along the wall behind them, which recorded the house-points. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw had been neck and neck in the lead that morning. Even as they watched, stones flew upwards, reducing the amounts in the lower bulbs. In fact, the only glass that seemed unchanged was the emerald-filled one of Slytherin.

"Noticed, have you?" said Fred's voice.

He and George had just come down the marble staircase and joined Harry, Y/N, Ron, Hermione, Charlotte, and Ernie in front of the hour-glasses.

"Malfoy just docked us all about fifty points," said Harry furiously, as they watched several more stones fly upwards from the Gryffindor hour-glass.

"Yeah, Montague tried to do us during break," said George.

"What do you mean, 'tried'?" said Ron quickly.

"He never managed to get all the words out," said Fred, "due to the fact that we forced him head-first into that Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor."

Hermione looked very shocked.

"But you'll get into terrible trouble!"

"Not until Montague reappears, and that could take weeks, I dunno where we sent him," said Fred coolly. "Anyway. . . we've decided we don't care about getting into trouble any more."

"Have you ever?" asked Y/N.

"Course we have, sis," said George. "Never been expelled, have we?"

"We've always known where to draw the line," said Fred.

"We might have put a toe across it occasionally," said George.

"But we've always stopped short of causing real mayhem," said Fred.

"But now?" said Ron tentatively.

"Well, now-" said George.

"-what with Dumbledore gone-" said Fred.

"-we reckon a bit of mayhem-" said George.

"-is exactly what our dear new Head deserves," said Fred.