V: I love you too Swee-

A loud roar interrupted their moment. Veer turned, feeling annoyed. It was Harshkashyap in his lion roop. His mane was getting wet and he looked annoyed. Striding near them he took his human roop. He was shocked to see Bani- his friend and colleague with Veer- his school friend.

H: Veer! Tujhse tera phone nahi uthta kya??

B: HK? Veeranshu? You know each other?

V: Yes Sweetheart, we were friends and I am a guest teacher at his school. How do you know him?

H: Rehan's mother.

V: But how you know her??

H: She is also the teacher. Pr tum dono yahan aise- ek saath? Aur Bani tumhare sath hua kya tha?

Harshkashyap was confused but what he heard next made his jaw hit the jungle floor. As Vani unwrapped their complex tale in front of him, he understood that they were separated by evil forces and now united by fate. Many Cheels who had aided the mission were overjoyed to know that they had a part to play in making their prince happy but left to give him privacy. They had taken the Parikhs along.

H: I am so happy for you both, I have no words. But, Veer!!! Tu phone to uthaya kr!! Sb kitna pareshaan hai tujhe pata hai?

V: Yrr vo Ballu aur Mayuri disturb kr rahe the...mujhe Bani ko doodne pr focus krna tha..

H: Or Rehan? Us bacche ki kya galti? Vo bhi apni Maa ke liye pareshan hai..

B: Rehan! Tum-

V: I know Bani. I know..

B: Veeranshu..

Bani hugged him and sobbed.

B: Tumhe kaise pata chala?

V: Maine tum dono ki photo dekhi tumhare ghar pr..I cannot believe I missed so many years..

B: I am so sorry Veeranshu! Mai tumhe batana chahti thi pr jb mujhe pata chala tb tk tum mujhe bhool chuke they..aur-

V: Shh...it is not your fault love. I know. It hurts but I understand.

H: Uhem! I hate to break your moments again and again but I think you should speak to your son..

V: Hume bhi uski chinta hai. We don't have a phone aur ye barish rukte hi hum jaa rahe hai..

H: I know but-

Harsh gave them his phone. Bani quickly dialled Mayuri's phone. She spoke to her, Mayuri was relieved. Then Bani enquired about Rehan.

M: I knew ki Veer apni naagin ko baacha hi lega. I told Rehan you were safe and are coming home. He ate dinner and slept waiting.

Bani was glad Rehan was safe and not stressed. Harsh turned to leave.

B: Barish me kahan jaa rahe ho? Wait...

Veer flashed her an annoyed look.

H: Nahi, mai to tum dono ko dhoonde ke chakkr me already bheeg gaya hoon aur mai cheel to hoon nahi jo barish me ud nahi payega...I will run back to school grounds.

He winked at Veer and left. Once he left, Veer again took Bani in his arms.

V: Kuch dino tk to hum dono ke beech koi teesra nahi chahiye mujhe..

B: Aur Rehan?

V: He doesn't count, he is part of us gharwali..

...............................

The rain did not stop until the next morning. It was early morning at six when Veer saw the rain stop. He shook Bani to wake up. She had felt really cold and snuggled into him. Veer on the other hand had spent all his time gazing at his love.