THIS IS A JOKE PEES

"D-d-d-d-d-d-daddy" Said y/n the fragile little 3'3 girl. "What do you want." Said mongoose monster cock daddy. "C-c-c-c-can i have some ice cream🥺" she said. "No you cant" He said before throwing her across the room to show off for her mafia boss friends.

As she squealing in pain him and his friends laughed. "D-d-d-d-d-daddy Im so sowwy" she said looking up to her mafia boss sexy daddy. "Go to your room." He said. She quickly obeyed and ran up to her room knowing she would be punished for asking for food later.

She knows that she's not allowed to eat when he has friends over. She sighed as she layed down in bed and sob quietly waiting for him to come up.

When he came up she look up at his 9'6 self and was instantly wet. He grabbed her neck and pushed her up against the wall and whipped out his monster horse cock.

She drooled at the sight of him. "I-I-I-i-I-I need you daddy" she whimpered. He pulled down her pants with one hand and stuck his huge cock in her. She screamed Im pleasure and her eyes started to water and he pounded in her with no mercy.

"D-d-d-d-d-daddy Im gonna cum-" she said looking into his eyes. He pulled out of her before she could cum. He wouldn't let her. That was her punishment.

He then put his on his knees and shoved her head onto his monster cock. She chocked and almost died until he came into her mouth.

Then he pick her up and handcuffed her to the bed and and blindfolded her and took out a huge whip and hit her face with it. She moaned in pleasure and he continued.

"Don't ever embarrassed me like that again you dumb fucking bitch. This is why you parents didn't fucking love you. They should've killed you." He said as she cried.

He then stuck his huge cock in her with no warning and she moaned in pleasure and the sensation. As she reached her climax he pulled out and didn't let her cum.

"Finish yourself." He said walking away. But she was still handcuffed so she was stuck there until he felt like letting her go.