" I know, but if she can't hunt animals ,then what other choice is there ?. Really, Emmett , Rosalie , I've never known you to be this greedy ," he said , turning to where Rosalie tried to stem the bloodstream​ pouring from the fist size  hole in Emmett's chest.

" Carlisle , it isn't stopping . He's going to die if we _"

" Alright ,I hear you ,Rose . Edward , Jonah ,help me carry him home Alice ,Bella go home and tell Esme to prepare my office . Come on , we don't have time to stand around and wait for something to happen".

" But what about  Alex ?", Bella asked ," She's going to drink from humans and my Dad's a human ".

" Well, that's no fault of ours ," Carlisle snapped ," If someone didn't provoke her ,this would never have happened ".

Bella had nothing to say to that .
              🍭🍬🍬🍭
" Uncle , if I have no place to hunt , what am I gonna do ?", Alexandra ranted as she paced the kitchen  floor .

" We'll ask Billy . He might come up with something ", Charlie said as he held out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to Grayson .

" I don't want to hunt humans . I've never had human blood and I'll probably become a ripper like Stefan when he tastes  human blood ."

Charlie sighed softly . He understood her concern . Damn those Cullens . Why are they so greedy?.

" I'll call Billy before I go to work . Gray , eat slowly,Son. We don't want you to get indigestion from _"

The doorbell rang , cutting him off . Alexandra smiled at him before going to answer it .

In front of the door stood Bella ." Alex , it's Emmett . The hole you left isn't healing and he's bleeding out . What am I saying ?. He isn't supposed to bleed . Rosalie is going insane with worry . Please , come . You did this to him . Maybe you can like ... reverse it ?. Please , Rosalie can't lose him . She'll go to the Volturi and do something so they'd kill her".

Alexandra's​ mood sobered , the smile disappearing from her lips .

Folding her arms across her chest she asked " Why should I help ?. They treated me like shit earlier . "

Bella huffed . " Can't you at least put your grievances against us aside . I mean , come on . Carlisle has been suffering enough  since Edward's mistake of not telling him that you were pregnant and that you needed him . "

Alexandra's eyes widened at that admission . " Wait ,hold on , Carlisle didn't know I was pregnant ?. That's too hard to believe . Go lie to someone else ."

Bella sighed . " No , Leah told Jacob and Jacob was going to tell Carlisle ,but then Edward intervened . That's why Carlisle didn't know about it because Edward was scared that Carlisle would leave them to help me on their own as he would probably have gone to you . Please , just come . Emmett needs all the help he can get ".

Alexandra pulled a hand through her hair in frustration  . " Fine , if it'll make you shut up , I'll go with you . I'll just go tell your Dad ."

" Will, Grayson come too?.

" No, he and Charlie are going to watch a movie . Your​ Dad is great Grandpa material . You can be proud of him . Anyway , I'll just go and let him know that I'll be out for a while ".

Bella nodded and decided to wait for her . It wasn't long before she came to follow Bella to the woods and then onto the Cullens' house .

Emmett didn't look so well when they got there and even if Rosalie glared at Alexandra in the most unpleasant way , she didn't stop her from going near Emmett that lay on an operation table in Carlisle's office, blood tricking into buckets under the table .

" I didn't think you'd come ", he greeted her weakly ," Alice said she couldn't see anything ".

Alexandra shrugged ." I wasn't going to come , but Bella wouldn't stop talking . Anyway ,I can't reverse it ,but I can try to heal you . I've healed a plant before . And a dead bear . Maybe you're in luck ".

Emmett laughed huskily before coughing . She stared in alarm as blood poured out of his lips .

What'd she do ?. Did she really have to punch a hole through his chest and unfreeze his frozen heart ?. What else could she do ?. 

Then a thought struck her and she decided to test it so she bit her wrist and then  held it to Emmett's lips.

" Drink ", she ordered .

" Why ?", he asked .

" Just drink ", she said .

" But _"

"Emmett ,just  drink !", Rosalie snapped and Emmett obeyed ,taking long sips and before their eyes the hole closed up and Alexandra stumbled back into Carlisle ,who steadied her . Her eyes turned black because of the blood loss and the fact that she haven't hunted because her hunt had been interrupted by the very people she was here to help .

"Alexandra," he whispered worriedly .

She pulled away from him and his face contorted into a mask of pain .

" I'm fine ," she said in a rather blunt manner, ignoring the look upon his face  . She then looked at Emmett adding ," I hope you've learned your lesson . I don't want to do this again ".

He gave her a weak nod ,but didn't comment .

" I'm going now . I've got a child that needs me to read to him before bed . Don't bother to walk me out ".

With that she left the room , ignoring the looks she got from the Cullens and Jacob and his little pack.
              🍭🍬🍬🍭
Toodles .🍭