Jin decided to ignore them and started to get out of there when he felt a hand gripping his collar and soon he found himself slammed to the wall and Daehyun way to close to his face for his liking .

" How dare you ignore me , it looks like you have forgotten the lesson we taught you on Friday and think I should remind what happens when you ignore Dong Daehyun" , Daehyun spat at Jin jin angrily.

He had his eyes closed waiting for the blow when he heard a voice which sounded like an angel . " What the hell is going on here". He opened his eyes and saw that it was none other than jimin . As soon as they saw jimin all of them left him and left from the place grumbling under their breath .

" Jin-ah are you okay did they hurt you??" , Jimin asked worried .

" No jimin hyung I am alright they didn't do anything " he smiled and said . He was happy that he met Jimin hyung almost after a week . " Where were you going jin " , he asked to which jin happily told him that he was going to eat .

" Oh you are going to eat , why don't you come with me , I was going to the new cafe which has recently been opened, I will introduce you to my roommates you will like them " ,jimin hyung asked with a smile .

He already didn't had anything to do as all of his classes were over for the day and he wanted to spend some time with jimin as he was his first friend . He agreed and followed jimin like a lost puppy and kept whinning with how long were they going to walk . Jimin laughed at his actions and called him cute while mushing his cheeks . He pouted at him as that hurt . They soon reached the cafe and entered . The cafe had a warm cosy feeling and the smell coming from pastries and coffee reminded his stomach that he was starving. He followed jimin to a table where two people were already sitting. Jimin hyung introduced them as his roommates . The tall one who was giving a sandal tree smell with an underlying musk *definitely a alpha* was called namjoon with a beautiful pair of dimples . He involuntarily smiled seeing him as he was giving a very calm and reassuring aura . Next to him was a beta which was proven by muted scent of tangerines . He was a cheerful person as he laughed at every possible thing and had a very addicting smile . He enjoyed his time with jimin hyung and his roommates and he didn't even realized that it had gotten dark outside . He immediately asked them to excuse him as he had pick up some books from the library and it closed at eight .

He was returning to his dorm when he heard footsteps following him . In the starting he thought someone must be going the same way as him but as the time passed no one was visible and the footsteps seemed to get closer he stopped and turned around . For the second time that day he was shoved into a wall and head got banged pretty hard due to which he was disoriented for some seconds . When his vision cleared he saw none other than Daehyun standing uncomfortably close to him . His smell was making him nauseous . He tried to shove him off himself but he was like a stone wall who wouldn't budge .

" Now now not so fast princess . In the morning you got saved by that senior but bad boys have to punished for their mistakes right , what did you think that I will leave you that easily " , Daehyun smirked .

He then started punching Jin with all his vigour. Punches , kicks came at all places his stomach , sides , face . Soon he found it very hard to breath as his stomach was hurting and his vision was getting blurry . Before Daehyun could punch him some more and ultimately make him pass out some one shoved him off his body and punched him hard across his jaw . He came forward to return the punch but seeing the person Daehyun ran from there like a coward leaving jin and his saviour alone .

" Hey seokjin , are you alright " the person who saved him asked . His vision was blurry and he couldn't make out the face of the person but he tried to focus and it was taehyung hyung. He couldn't answer him and his vision was getting blurry again and slid down the wall to the ground .

"Hey hey seokjin , are you alright , can you hear me,  can you stand I will take you to the nurse's office " , taehyung asked in concern . He tried to stand but his legs weren't cooperating. He gave up but soon he found himself being lifted bridal style by taehyung . If  he would have been in his right state of mind he would have never allowed this to happen . But since he couldn't grasp what was happening he instantly pressed his nose to taehyung's neck inhaling his ashy smell which was very comforting to him , he nuzzled his nose there trying to take as much scent as he could and he couldn't get enough of that. Soon he found his consciousness slipping away and he passed out in taehyung's arms.

    💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey , fellow armies .
Thanks all of you voted and even read my story . Please do comment and vote if you're liking the story ☺️ . It will be very nice if you do.

Dong Daehyun is a made up name I came up with my own imagination. 😂.

It's getting cliché right but what to do I like these things so you will get that only . 

Next update will be next week or whenever I get time cause writing a story is exhausting ,which I didn't know earlier. Salute to all those writers who work hard on their stories . Appreciation should be given to them all .