Chapter six: Happy Ending_part 25

It was after the breakfast when they decided to take a relaxing walk. Misfortune, Benjamin and Morgo went outside and also Lil' Cutie the puppy accompanied them. The sky of Senersedee showed in a color gradient from gray to purple tones on the horizon. It actually looked pretty nice. Misfortune was playing with Lil' Cutie and they run carefree over the meadow. "Com on Lil' Cutie, catch me!" gasped the girl when she happily ran ahead. Morgo and Benjamin tried to ignore each other so good as possible, while watching the girl and the dog playing. But it was Morgo who broke the silence after a while. He didn't look at Benjamin when he begun to talk. "Hey fox...I actually don't want to, but I have to admit, you've been a good protector so far." Benjamin looked surprised at Morgo, not sure what he should think about that statement. Morgo continued. "I mean, look at her how peaceful and playful she is now. She deserves it after all what she went through. I've done bad things... and I'm actually not supposed to be here...but thanks to her big heart, I'm still here...also when you had the possibility to end up my existence for ever." Benjamin listened intently to the demons words. "Misfortune made me start worrying about her and showed me, that it is a good thing to take care for someone. My demonic instincts were pretty strong, but she didn't give up. It worked and I'm thankful for that, but I can't give her anything...I don't belong here...my realm is the Beyond. I will leave you soon, there is no more to do for me here. Promise me, you will protect her no matter what the cost! "Morgo looked now at Benjamin. "She has the precious gift ofgenerosity...she is a very special child." Benjamin was impressed by Morgo's words and he nodded confidently to him. They watched a little longer how Misfortune and the puppy were playing, when Morgo called after her. "Misfortune, we are going back now!" "Okay, I'm coming!" she called and came back to the fox and the demon. As she looked at both she asked a bit confused "Huh...did I miss something?" feeling it, that they spoke about her, but Morgo just said "Everything is fine, Misfortune. Let's go now." "Ok."replied the girl. And so, they went back to the rocky headquarter.