"Yes."

"Really?"

"No."

I smiled, "That's a shame cause I thought you were fugly."

I thought he was hot but he doesn't need to know that.

Loser.

"Lee?" I said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Did you uh," I narrowed my eyes, "ever find out if Ara was in on it all?"

"She wasn't."

I tilted my head, "Are you sure?"

Leo nodded, "Jacob looked through all her calls and text messages and there was a group of people following her for a week that still are," he went further in depth explaining everything.

Okay I still have one friend that isn't my future husband so that's great.

Future husband sounds better then boyfriend so I will be referring to him as that.

"I'm scared," I told Leo, "what if something happens to you?"

"Nothings going to happen to any of us," Leo told me softly.

"Cause we're immune to death?"

"Genetics," Leo nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled at him, "Hey Honey Bunches of Oats can you pass me the blanket?"

He nodded passing it to me.

Freak.

Leo raised raised a eyebrow at me as I opened my arms to him, "Just hug me loser."

Rolling his eyes he leaned down hugging me as I hooked my arms with his flipping him over on the couch with me.

I'm pretty sure he let me do that but whatever.

"I'm too good at this," I told him.

He shook his head at me as I kissed his forehead giving him a smile.

Pretty bitch.

Is that rude to call him a bitch? I don't think so cause I put pretty in front of it.

"You're kinda my bitch."

Leo looked up at me glaring, "No I'm not."

"I won't tell anyone don't worry," I ran my finger through his hair as he gave me a smile.

See.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leo's phone alarm went off making me groan as he turned it off, I opened my eyes to see Leo with his eyes still closed laying his head on my lap.