High

[Title Reference: She's So High - Blur]

(Warning: Mild explicit content at the beginning of this chapter. Also, this part is still in the reader's 2nd-person POV. I only add headers when the perspective changes. You're very welcome for that lovely picture of Damon by the way. Enjoy darlings!)

"Oh I'm dead serious, Damon."

It was only a matter of milliseconds after saying that before Damon was on top of you, kissing every exposed inch of your body. He started with your lips, of course, and then moved onto your neck. He was very keen on leaving some marks here and there, sucking as hard as he could, making your skin red and irritated. You were his now, after all. As he did so, you could feel his growing bulge against your inner thigh which made you blush as your core began to heat up.

He then moved onto kissing your chest. This quick change in areas made you feel uneasy so you shift a bit underneath his weight. He almost immediately notices your apprehension and asks:

"Are you alright, love? Am I doing too much?"

"Just... don't go any lower than that just yet, okay?", you reply quietly.

"Of course. Whenever you're ready. I won't do anything you don't want."

"Good.", you say before immediately pressing your lips against his once again. Although you weren't quite ready to go all the way with him just yet, you were craving his touch. In a sudden burst of self-confidence, you grabbed Damon by his wrists while rolling to the opposite side of the bed so you were now on top, your lips never parting. His chain bracelet felt cold against your hot skin. You let go of his wrists and gripped onto his shirt instead, tugging at it to hint that you wanted it off while you continued making out. Damon obliges, pulling his lips away from yours and quickly taking it off in one swift motion to reveal his toned chest. You press a warm hand against it and smile at him. He smirks devilishly back.

"I like when you put up a fight. It's rather cute.", Damon says with puffy lips.

"Shut up, Da-", was all you could muster before Damon swept you underneath himself so he was now hovering over you yet again.

"Sorry, didn't catch the rest of that darling." He was now grinning at you with lustful eyes.

"Fuck's sake, Damon.", you exhale.

Damon chuckles at your response as a few solid knocks were heard from your hotel room door.

"Dammit! This better be important.", says Damon, climbing off the bed and walking to the door. He looks through the peephole before turning to look at you.

"Who is it?", you ask as you sit up on the bed and continue to collect yourself for whatever could be waiting behind that door.

"Someone who works here with what looks like alcohol. Do you want some?"

"Sure, why not. A glass of wine would help me fall asleep."

Damon nods at you and turns to open the door. The worker is wearing a tux and has a cart with an assortment of bottles and glasses on top.

"Good evening, sir. Would you like some complimentary drinks? We have champagne, red wine, and rum. I'm afraid we've run out of beer and vodka for now."

"Yes, thank you. We'll have a glass of wine and two shots of rum please."

"Of course! Great choice! Let me just pour those out for you quickly."

The fancily-dressed worker efficiently pours your drinks into three glasses on a tray and hands it to Damon.

"Enjoy your evening, sir."

"You too. Thanks again.", Damon says as he closes the door with his free hand.

"This place is unbelievable! Seriously, free alcohol?", you giggle.

"I know! I've been to nice hotels before but never anything like this.", he replied.

"Must be an NYC thing then."

"I guess so. This is my first time back here since we released Parklife earlier this year."

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot you're a well-known musician.", you chuckle.

"Well we can't be that well-known if you didn't know I existed until today."

"True. I'm sure I've heard a few of your songs before without knowing, though."

"Maybe I could play some for you sometime and we can find out."

"You always have the best ideas."

"Hell yeah. Let's make a toast!" Damon hands you your hefty glass of wine and grabs one of the rum shots.
"To our newfound relationship!"

"To our newfound relationship!", you echo, clinking your glass against his.

You take a sip from the glass as Damon downs his shot of rum. He makes a funny face as he swallows.

"What are we?", you ask after taking your sip.

"... What do y'mean?"

"What would you say our relationship is? I just wanna know if we're on the same page or not.", you say as you admire his still bare chest.

"I guess you could say we're... dating now. If that's what you want, of course."

"I would very much like that, Damon. I'm glad you feel the same way as me."

"Yeah, I definitely have feelings towards you, y/n. Special feelings."

The room settles into a comfortable silence as you both smile at each other, enjoying your drinks while simultaneously enjoying each other's mere presence. It was rare for you to feel so at ease with someone in a completely silent room. Typically you would rush to fill the air with noise as to avoid making things awkward. Nothing was ever awkward with Damon though. He made you feel as if you were at home as long as he was near. You never worried when he was next to you.

As you reflected on how happy you were to have met Damon, your eyelids began to feel heavy. Your eyes refocused as you realize Damon headed to the bathroom without you even noticing. Sometimes you just get a bit too lost in your own mind, to say the least. This had to have been the third time today. Possibly a new personal record. At least this time Damon wasn't going to spook you out of it.

"Y/n?"

"Gah! Geez, Damon! You've got to stop doing that!"

"Well you've been like that for the past five minutes straight! I was afraid you were gone for good this time!", Damon chuckles.

You reply with an eye roll before Damon changes the subject.

"I guess we might as well continue talking since we can't snog and drink at the same time."

"Yeah, that's a shame. I'm getting a bit too sleepy for that anyways."

Damon talks your ear off for the next few minutes about what happened on tour as you finish your glass of tasty wine. You set the empty glass on the bedside table. Now you were really sleepy. You tried your best to keep your eyes open as Damon was still speaking to you about something he seemed to really care about but it wasn't long before you lost the fight, finally closing your eyes and falling asleep on the bed.

~
~
~
Boy that smutty part was little too easy for me to write. Apologies if you were expecting full-on smut this chapter. I decided to keep it light for now and tease y'all a bit. I think it's still too early in this book for that just yet. Don't worry though, it'll be here before you realize ;) Also, I pretty much have the remainder of this story mapped out in my mind so expect at least 20 chapters in total! There will be a lot of adventures with a little bit of drama sprinkled in! xxx

-nina_kath