Chapter 33

A velvety soft shell with a fruity sweet core. That's how I would describe Alec's lips and this kiss. The curved line of his upper lip matches mine perfectly. Our kiss is tentative, almost innocent. And yet my heart beats to the hilt, loud and pounding, wild and uninhibited. Alec's hands calmly stroke my back, his touches sending clear signals to my body. Loudly, they pelt me, but I push these thoughts far away, to the furthest corner of my mind. Instead, I lose myself in the taste of Alec's lips, which kiss mine demandingly. The acidity of the wine tickles my palate, I want to taste it, with all my senses.

An irrepressible urge to run my fingers through his jet-black soft hair dominates all my thoughts and actions. It is impossible not to give in to it. The tingling sensation intensifies, becomes more and more intense, and as if of its own accord my fingers run around the tips of Alec's neck. The fine note of sun-ripened grapes, just a hint on the tip of my tongue, triggers a tingling mixed with joyful anticipation. Slowly I let the tip slide over his upper lip, tracing the sweep of red sin. Greedily, my tongue pushes through the gap, finds its way into Alec's oral cavity and is welcomed by heat and the most intense taste I have ever tasted. A taste explosion on my tongue, fruity sweetness, the remains of the wine and Alec. A combination with a high addiction factor. Alec sighs as our tongues meet, setting off that excited tingle.

I will forever associate the taste of strawberries with Alec's lips. But the dark blood-red colour of the wine and the aroma of sun-ripened grapes are also burned firmly into my memory. Every nuance, every sound and even the smallest movement is preserved forever. I can't stop it, my mind wants to preserve this memory forever and I'm not sure I like it.

Alec's demanding lips for more of me and my taste, however, please me greatly. Again and again our tongues play wildly around each other, Alec teasingly pulling my lower lip in with his teeth, sucking and tasting my lips. As if he needed so much more from me and I willingly give him more. Uninhibited, this never-ending kiss is wild and intense. I am hot and my skin tingles. Goosebumps spread from my head to the tips of my toes, a tremor goes through my body as Alec wraps his arms around my waist and gently but firmly pulls me onto his lap. Unasked, he forces himself on me and I don't resist. On the contrary, it is immensely arousing. My arms also wrap around his body, my hand strokes incessantly through his hair and the tingling in my fingertips continues to wander, spreading quickly and violently. First the hand, then the forearm, further through the upper arm and arriving at the shoulder, something happens that I have never experienced before. The tension between us explodes and if I could leave my body and look down on us, I would see electric shocks coursing through my body in all directions.

At least that's what it feels like. Bright flashes explode before my eyes, our tongues play hotly around each other and our hands find no rest, stroking hard muscles and soft skin. Pressed tightly against Alec's body, I feel the heat, the burning inside him and feel the wild beating of his heart. A marathon of sensations, all senses heightened to the utmost. The birds have stopped singing, only a few squawks or caws. But I only notice them on the periphery. I can clearly hear Alec's little sighs and soft moans when my fingers tentatively pull at the tips of his hair. A fresh breeze brushes the heated skin on my arms, the hairs stand up. More coldness blows around our bodies, but all this is only marginal information that is immediately forgotten. We are far too dominated by our desire for each other, I can feel it. Alec's erection presses clearly against mine, a dose of adrenaline shoots furiously from my heart into my belly and triggers the most wonderful tingling I have ever felt. My penis twitches suspiciously in my pants but I can hardly move. Alec fixes my body with his arms and his tongue in my mouth, the teeth on my lower lip distract me.

A flash of lightning, a loud crash, slight trembling from excitement and shock at the sudden shattering of the silence around us. In torrents, as if someone had cut open the thick clouds with a knife, the rain falls in large cold drops on our heated bodies. Loudly, the downpour drums on the earth and the large moss-covered boulder. The drops burst on impact and collect in large puddles around us. The rain leaves a strange high-pitched sound on the porcelain dishes and the longer we sit here in the rain, the closer we nestle together. Not for a second do we interrupt the kiss. The cold water from the sky and the clouds above us wets our bodies, soaks our clothes and drives away the heat. What remains is cold skin and Alec's tongue against my jaw. Closing my eyes, I rest my head slightly on the back of my neck and enjoy the excited tingle of Alec's tongue licking every drop from my skin. The rain pelts my face hard, drops running down my forehead and temples, beading off the tip of my nose and lips. Alec sucks on my skin, licking, and I moan softly as the tip of his tongue strokes my lips, kissing them softly.

It is Alec who interrupts the kiss and looks at me with glittering eyes. His hairstyle is completely destroyed, single strands hanging down his forehead. Water drips from the tips and runs down his cheeks and neck, disappearing into the top of his rain-soaked shirt. Again and again I lick my lips, taking in the rain and Alec's taste with my tongue. Alec also tries to conserve as much as possible. The tip of his tongue glides over my upper lip and he drags his teeth over my lower lip to catch the very last taste of me. He is like an open book again. His facial expressions, the glittering eyes, the pale pink glow of his cheeks, the unsteady tongue and the irregularly rapid breathing are clear signals.

"We should pack everything up. Our clothes are completely soaked", Alec says, pushing me off his lap. I'm confused. Not a word about the kiss? Not a word about our obvious arousal? Not a word about us? That's not a nice feeling, the ignorance after such an intense first kiss hurts me.

"Okay. Let's go", I reply curtly, rising from Alec's lap and silently tidying up the remains of our picnic. After everything is stowed away and the blanket rolled back up, I walk to the main path and don't look back. I don't care right now if Alec is following me or not. So not care. And yet the tug in my heart is very strong.