School Reunion Part Two

So this story will be a three parter as I've added a few extra bits into this chapter, this chapter is longer than usual and I hope you enjoy it!!

"I won't do it, no matter what you threaten me with" Celeste glares at the Headmaster as he places the computer on the desk, directly in front of her.

"I don't think you have a choice Miss Featherworth, though I suspect that isn't your real name. You would have power over the universe, your precious boyfriend would be by your side forever, everyone would have to bow down to you" Headmaster Finch tried to convince her with a sadistic grin.

Celeste says nothing as she considers the possible routes of escape, she could feel the call of the Skasis Paradigm and she knew her first priority was to make sure she didn't solve it accidently.

"I'll leave you to it but I will be back" And with that, the Headmaster left her the taunting call of the computer.

She had several options of how to disable herself but the simplest one seemed to be knocking herself out, Celeste knew she had advanced healing so she shouldn't be too injured by what she was about to do. Normally she'd just use her powers but she can't move her hands, so knocking herself out seems to be the only option.

She takes a deep breath before leaning forward and slamming her head back as hard as she can into the wooden chair behind her, black spots filled her vision before she slowly passed out.

*******

"Come on now my darling mystery girl, I'm taking you to see your boyfriend. I thought you'd be happy, it's the last time you'll see him like this" The Master, dragged Celeste through several unmarkable hallways.

She didn't reply, her face extremely pale and her eyes half closed. There was a beat of silence before the Master snarled and punched the wall and he aggressively pushed Celeste up against the wall, his arm pressing tightly against her neck. Her eyes flew open and they were void of all emotion.

"Manners my darling, where are your manners?" The Master said calmly but there was a manic look in his eyes.

"Thank you Master"

"Good little pet"

********

"Doctor, she's been gone for quiet a while now" Alfie quietly says to the Doctor as they leave the staff room, the Doctors good mood from meeting Sarah Jane again instantly gone. "Somethings not right"

"Find her, I'll get the others. I'll meet you at the TARDIS" The older Time Lord says after a few minutes and Alfie instantly leaves, a determined look on his face as he walks down the corridors following the tug of his hearts.