She huffed in irritation, "Fine. Though Dev gave me creeps just like he is, so just be careful. I seriously don't understand why boys can't take no, actually an answer and get the hell away."

Dev, is what could be called a flamboyant. Typical bad boy flirting and doing many things in our class. Enough red flag to stay miles away from him, but he happens to be requesting literally, for my tutoring sessions. I'd have denied if not for the payment, he is highest payer among the five students mostly asking me to teach all subjects.

I have to only tolerate his annoying flirtatious comments, he doesn't cross the line but leaves me with headache for rest of the day.

After assuring Ayesha, hugging her goodbye, I take the stairs. If not for exams or internal preparatory weeks it remains fairly empty. It is of moderate size meant for specifically our department but the woody furniture and windows on either sides gives it a comfy feeling.

Mr. Sharman is as usual sitting reading newspaper behind the registering counter, once I enter we exchange greetings for the day then I take my usual seat towards the end and take out my notes waiting for the students. I have not even started yet, still could feel tiredness through me. 

Sighing, I face the window beside my chair. It's going to be long day-I mutter to myself.

"Sorry babe, I hope you were not waiting for long."

Dev took seat in front of me, I was busy completing the Biochemistry assignment and didn't bother to acknowledge his presence. It was nothing new, He was late and this statement was repeated always. It annoyed me how he behaved as if we were on date or something. Also he'd take other's time for granted.

It's fine Meera only two hours then you don't have to talk to him for good three days. Thank God, next day of the party was given a holiday.

I checked the phone lying next to stack of books, there were no message from rest of the students. Weird, they were supposed to be here almost twenty minutes before. I was about to send them text in the group chat...

"Don't bother typing, no one is going to join."

"What, why?"

He shrugged, "They were not interested for today and I couldn't leave this chance having some quality time with you."

I tried not to openly grimace.

Earlier none of the boys in class, hell in entire department ever talked to me let alone flirt with me. I was actually grateful for that. Though recently Dev shifted his attention on me since I dressed better and lost evident weight. Always passing comments or doing anything to grab my attention. I had zero interest in him and didn't feel hesitant to show it.

All hots for only Arjun, I groaned at my own thoughts.

"Let's start the session, did you write your pending assignments?"

At lack of my interest, his smirk was gone. Better. Actually it didn't suit him.

After two long torturous hours I literally sprinted to exist the gates. Dev was good student but was not interested for scoring good grades.  He needlessly informed me, he was going to inherit his father's company graduate or not. He'd mostly pass cheesy comments prolonging the studies much to my impatience.

I hardly got to breath freely in air while walking on the pavement when the most disdainful voice reached me.

"Baby girl,"

I almost stumbled clutching my hands tightly. 'He can't be here, maybe it was my illusion'. Though It proved wrong, panic clogging my throat. I turned, nearly jumping out of my skin as his bike speedily crossed on the pavement.