0128| Roadies Re-United

Start from the beginning

The real kicker was explaining to Steve where his rumored ex was.

"You need to turn that god damn RV around and come home!" He yelled down the phone.

"Steven, their Avengers, I'm sure they will be fine!" I argued.

"You lost two people, one of them being your father, you don't know your way around the country your in and you also can't drive!" He yelled.

"That is a stereotype! I'm in love with a women and can drive very well!" I yelled, not even defending the other claims.

"Come home!" He yelled.

"No!" I yelled back. See Rogers, I can raise my voice too.

Eventually I hung upon on his annoying ass, ate my Cheerios and decided on making a new plan for this trip. We were like half way to Montreal, deciding to just dip back into the United States by travelling through Montana.

Loki was banned from driving, because of his two dumb moves. So when we set out on the idea of travelling to Vegas, just Wanda and I were allowed to drive. Did I forget to mention my Wanda was insane on the road, sis barely passed her drivers test.

"Wanda, dear, I love you but I would also like to live to see the day I marry you!" I yelled, as she swerved violently through traffic.

"I'm driving fine, no need to worry.." She said, taking her eyes of the road, while continuing to dodge traffic like a mad women.

Eventually we made it to Nevada, we were very excited for this. Walking through the lit up streets and the food was just perfect.

We went dirt biking, partying, Loki took over the casinos. I mean I don't know how this man was so good at making this type of money.

Wanda and I even got a quiet night out, simply because Loki said that they had 'better things to do then watch us make out'.

"So, dear, what should we do?" I asked, eating my food.

"Loki's making us a lot of cash and since we have both been cut off, we could use it for fun. Like skydiving, that would be fun.." She smiled, eating some of her dinner.

"We can go skydiving, we can do it all.." I smiled back.

We did ask Loki if they wanted to come, but apparently it was too passive of an experience compared to everything they have done before. Apparently this isn't their first time falling out of the sky.

But we did have to travel all the way to California to do this, apparently the company in Vegas didn't want us to do jump from there planes for some reason.

So we took to the open road and headed to Los Angeles, I mean we love the beaches there and the life the people lived. The drive was always excellent, especially when Wanda told me a story about a time that we weren't together.

"Well you had headed to the beach, we had parked the RV on the sand and Pietro and I were watching you near the water.." She explained from the passengers seat, "I looked over to you, watching your hair flowing in the light breeze. He was talking about how gorgeous you looked, I was wondering how the hell you got so pretty and if Pietro would shut up so I could take your beauty in.." She giggled.

"I was never interested in your brother, the only Maximoff I was ever wanted was you.." I smiled to her.

"I would hope so, because I am very in love with you.." She laughed.

"Did you know that you once told me you loved the rain and I would check the forecast every in hope it would return. Only took sixteen day.." ai laughed back.

"Now that's simp like behavior-" She giggled.

"Oh shut it!" I laughed back.

We sent the RV up in a spot near the beach, somewhere quiet, but still with access to the world around us.

"Anyone want to go for a swim?" I asked as soon as we pulled up.

"Alright, we can swim if you want.." Loki said as if they was being forced to, they loved swimming.

We had stayed in California for over two weeks when I got the call, the call of the father.

"Hey father, how are you-"

"Greens your color, you know that right?" He responded.

"You know, when I first started my road trip expedition, I told you something similar when I hid from you in Texas.." I responded, beginning to look around.

"Oh really, well I guess I'm doing the exact same thing.." He said, then I could hear his actual voice behind me instead of over the phone.

"Hey pops.." I said, ending the phone call and turning around to him.

"You have got to stop doing this.." He said in an oddly calm tone.

"Your oddly calm.." I responded.

"Well, when we figured out that you would be here I flew everyone out for a break.." He said, turning around to see mother, other father and everyone else dragging their beach gear.

"Have you found Sam and Bucky yet?" I asked.

"No, but they will turn up eventually.."

It was an amazing beach day, which turned into a bit of a beach weekend with some people sleeping on the jet and others in the RV.

Afterwards, Tony allowed Wanda and I to drive across country in the RV by ourselves as a method to return home. It was only after three weeks did Sam and Bucky return to us.

And boy what happened when they returned.