050| Scott Lang

I feel like we neglect Scott, in all honesty, he was one of the coolest people I knew. I mean he didn't know a lot, like basically nothing it was kinda funny, nothing about pop culture for definite.

"Did you hear that new song?"

"What one, what song, tell me!"

Bestie is intense, cool dude.

"It's call WAP, heard of it?"

Poor little innocent Scottie, he didn't know what was about to hit him. Also, this was partly Loki's plan so don't come for me.

"No, let's hear it!"

We sat down by the speaker and it began to play, so did the look of horror on Scotts face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy"

"What the hell.. this is a masterpiece.."

I feel like Scott should have been born it gen-z, it would make so much more sense.

"Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy.." I sang along.

"Pop off Y/N!"

My number one cheerleader, stan you Scott.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me-"

"SHE KNOWS THE RAP, LETS GO HONEY!"

So we listened to that a lot, eventually Scott knew the word but I don't think anyone would appreciate the performance, so I showed him the music video instead.

"Y/N, babes thats a lot of ass.."

"I know, we should watch so more music videos.."

So thats what we did, from Taylor Swift, to Selena Gomez, we left no artist unturned. 

"So it's official, your a little bit cultured now.."

"I'm proud of me and you, my teacher. We should get something downstairs, celebration"

So we were downstairs when Tony arrived, this was probably not going to be good.

"What to hell were you guys doing, it was loud upstairs.."

"Listening to WAP.." 

Damn you Scott, this is gonna be hard to come back from.

"What does WAP mean?"

Haha, you sound like Steve.. Remember when Steve and I were friends? Fun times.

"Eh.. worship and prayer.."

"I have a feeling your lying to me Y/N.."

"I think you want me to lie to you, trust me on this one.."

"I don't think I can trust you, you have a thing for up and leaving the state. Your also insane so-"

"The fact that I'm insane has nothing on why I will not be stating the name, you need to stop asking me questions I won't answer.."