0128| Roadies Re-United

Start from the beginning

"Y/N speaking.." I said, while eating my lunch.

"You wanna tell me if your on the run again?"

So bestie Tony is just a little bit pissed, but like let's look at the facts. I was taken by one father and on god and one bird. Then I was unconsciously driven to another country. So I didn't mind explaining it to Tony, because it simply wasn't my fault.

"So like, they stole me-"

"Who stole you?" He asked in sort of a frustrated tone.

"Dad, dads boyfriend and Loki.." I answered.

"Wandas not here, did they steal her too?" He asked now in a tone of humor.

"Yes, they stole my RV and then I went asleep and they drove me to fucking Canada-"

"YOUR IN CANADA?! THE PEOPLE THERE ARE TOO NICE FOR YOU, YOUR TOO MEAN!" He said, I could hear him stand up and leave the room, probably to inform Steve.

"That's what I believe. Like I don't even know what's going on.." I said, just being all innocent.

"So your gonna drive home, I don't need to worry, I'll see you soon?" He asked.

"No, I'm already out here and so I might as well take a vacation.." I smiled.

"From what? You don't do anything?!"

"I breath, have to not die and have to take care of my Wanda. I do the most.." I giggled.

"Well I-"

"Well I best be going now, bye bye father.."

I mean I had left the house, I might as well stay out. The only problem was that it was with C-3PO, a pigeon, a greasy bitch, my Wanda and well, Pink Panther if your looking to me.

I guess Canada could be cool, I'll just have to google where to go and what to do.

Upon discovery, Toronto was back in the direction of New York. That is not we're we want to be because then fathers and mother will come for me a lot faster. We decided that the end goal would be Montreal.

The party didn't stop, the entire drive across the country. One night, Wanda and I had partied so much that we passed out on our bed. Loki was the dedicated driver and once again, they made the wrong call.

It was when we woke up that I noticed something was wrong, you know when Loki was singing along to an empty RV.

That's how you know it's wrong, they were singing.

"Where's my dad, and his boyfriend?" I asked, sitting in the passengers seat.

"I don't know, they were really wasted and told me to go away so I did.." He shrugged, continuing to sing.

"Let us be clear, you left them in an unknown location, while wasted and didn't think twice?!" I yelled, waking Wanda up with my words.

"What's going on.." She muttered, walking out of the bedroom.

"This prick left Sam and Bucky in the bar we were snuck into last night!" I explained, "Sorry for waking you, dear.."

"It's okay love, I'm gonna get you your Cheerios and we can sit for a minute.." She said, leaving us to make breakfast.

"I mean come on Y/N, they were constantly making out. In the restaurant, car, bar. They just were going at it. They were just making me feel single.." Loki said, attempting to justify his actions.

"Well maybe if you showed up to the dates I got you then you wouldn't be so alone!" I tested, grabbing my phone to make some calls.

I did call both there phones, only getting voicemail and then some random guy, thus deducing they either had a threesome or lost there phones.