―6, 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐

Jisung was seventeen when Jaemin stole his first kiss.

It wasn't exactly... unexpected? Well who can you put the blame on? They were teenagers. Teen hormones, no?

_____

"Are you fucking dumb?? You knew he's extra touchy, especially with you, I know you did! So why did you let him drag you to the empty classroom?! What if I didn't forget my file there? What if I didn't go back to the class? What if I wasn't there to save you? Do you let him rape you then huh?!!"

"He was just asking for my help so nicely.." 

"And?? I told you so many times, please. When will you ever remember it? Do not force yourself to help others when you don't want to, and do not feel awful when you're not able to help!"

"Stop shouting please, hyung." he sniffled softly.

Jaemin sighed heavily and closed his eyes.

"Do I really have to kill that bastard in order to keep you safe?"

"Hyung, no! What are you talking about?"

"HE WAS LITERALLY TRYING TO RIP YOUR SHIRT OFF, PARK JISUNG!" A tear silently escaped Jaemin's eye.

"Who's going to protect you when I'm not here anymore?"

Jaemin? Crying?

"...What are you talking ab-"

But this time Jaemin didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed the back of Jisung's neck and smashed their lips together. 

Jaemin's lips wasn't gentle at all, full lips sliding against Jisung's and nipping at his lower lip. Not knowing what to do, Jisung gasped weakly to catch a breath, his hands clutched onto Jaemin's shirt. Jaemin immediately took the opportunity to tuck his tongue in and brush against Jisung's. His tongue traced the inside of Jisung's mouth, skimming along the roof of his mouth memorizing the feeling. Jisung was panting by the time Jaemin drew back to look at Jisung in the eye again.

"I'm leaving." Jaemin panted heavily.

What?

"Okay... I'll see you tomo-"

"I'm leaving, Jisung! I'm moving out of here!!" He cut Jisung off harshly, another drop of tear sliding down his face. 

"...when?"

"Tomorrow."

As if the whole world was shutting down, Jisung couldn't hear or see anything for a few seconds.

He hang his head low and softly murmured a few words.

"What did you say?" Jaemin asked.

The time Jisung brought his head up, tears were already staining his cheeks, red eyes piercing through Jaemin's heart, "I SAID I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!" And just like that, he ran off to his own house.

Eighteen year old Jaemin knew better than to follow him, so he let him be.

That was the last sentence they shared before they parted.

Well, Jisung did see Jaemin the next day. 

He was hiding behind the window of his room, watching the next door putting all the boxes and luggages inside the car.