―2, 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝗒

After the gloomy funeral, Jisung went home accompanied by Jaemin. No, it's not his home, not anymore. Can a place with only one person called home?

Jaemin's mother was worried that it'd be dangerous for Jisung to live alone, so she insisted him to move into Jaemin's house from now on.

The atmosphere in the car was quiet, as if even the air had stopped flowing.

They seemed to be separated by a thick wall, so they can only let the atmosphere of silence spread in the car.

The last time he saw Jaemin was when the older moved out.

They had known each other for exactly ten years when he moved away.

He was seventeen, and Jaemin was eighteen.

After that, Jisung never saw Jaemin again.

Five years later, Jaemin seems to look better than when he was a child. With twinkling eyes, high nose bridge, and the unspeakable peaceful of his facial features. They become perfect when they combined together. Jisung likes to see his smile, hell he misses that smile so much.

They packed some things from his previous house before heading to Jaemin's house.

"We're here."

The design of the house is stylish and simple, with a monotonous layout.

"You live by yourself?"

Jaemin hummed and nodded, "Your room is on the second floor, the second to the last." He led him upstairs, through the corridor, and stopped in front of a room door. "This is your room, mine is opposite of yours, feel free to come to me if you need anything."

"I got it."

"I have to go back to the hospital for another operation. You must be tired, so take a rest." Jaemin glanced at his half-closed eyes and handed him something, "This is the key, keep it safe." He turned around, facing him with his back.

"Jaemin hyung..."

Jaemin turned back and faced the younger.

"Thank you."

He was obviously taken aback for a second, but he didn't respond. Instead he walked towards the stairs.

Jisung stared at the older's back view for a long time before opening the door of the room, there's only a closet, a queen size bed and a table near the window.

It was evident that the room has not been cleaned for a long time, so a lot of dust has accumulated. When he opened the curtains, the light enters directly, and the floating dust can clearly be seen. Putting down the box he was holding, Jisung decided to clean the room thoroughly before taking a break.

After cleaning the room, it was already at dusk. He felt hungry, so he went to the kitchen and searched the fridge, but found that there were no ingredients left. Instead, he saw a mountain of instant noodles. He had no choice but to cook noodles to satisfy his hunger.

Thinking of Jaemin, Jisung sent a message to him.

You

Are you coming back for dinner? I made dinner.

Surprisingly, it took only five minutes for Jaemin to reply.

Jaemin hyung

no

You

Do you want me to leave some for you?

Jaemin hyung