Chapter 2

Hi guys, so it's mostly gonna be in harrys pov, if not all of the chapters will be.

Harry's pov

I wake up to my phone ringing. I know it's Zayn already, so I answer it without checking the caller id.

"Hello?" I croak.

"Hi Haz, how has it been so far?" He asks maternally.

"I'm okay Zayn. Better than I thought I was going to be." I say, and it's not true. I know it's not true because I feel nothing.

I haven't in a while. But it's okay I'm probably just being overdramatic. That's what Louis tells me, and he's always right.

"That's good, Haz. I'm still sorry I left, you know that, right?" He says.

"Yeah, 'f course, Zee, you needed to get out of here, I don't blame you at all! You did what we all wanted to do, you just got the opportunity while we didn't" I say.

"Okay, good, I don't want you to think I left you purposely." He sighs out.

"Yeah, I know, you had a chance to escape Simon, and man, I would've jumped at the chance as well." I chuckle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, I guess I did." He chuckles back.

We talk for a bit longer, when someone knocks on my door. Zayn and I hang up, me knowing no one would knock on my door, unless we had to do something.

I open the door with Liam standing there. Liam, along with Niall, at least try to act civil. Well, when Louis isn't around.

"We have an interview in half an hour, so we have to get ready, and we'll have breakfast on the way there." He says formally.

I miss the times he wouldn't be so professional to me. Like we were friends, instead of coworkers.

"Yeah, okay. I'll be down in a few." I reply.

At the moment, we are at a hotel, and I'm in the room Zayn and I used to share. It looks so bare without Zayn's things here. I sigh and start getting ready.

I pick out a long sleeve black shirt, and skinny jeans. If it were up to me, I would never wear the skinny jeans again. They show off my body, way too much for my liking. But it isn't up to me, so I'll just have to live with it.

Or not. Sarah sing-songs.

Right.

I finish getting ready, and head down to the lobby.

When I get in the elevator, there is a couple of girls a bit younger than me.
I smile at them, making sure my dimples are out, to make it more believable.

They ask for a picture each, and I of course say yes. Just as I finish with taking the last picture, with my arm still around her, the doors open, and the rest of the boys are there.

I say bye to them, and wave, and they wave back. I make my way over to the guys and put my arms behind my back, and cast my eyes down a bit.

"Were those girls your shag for the weekend?" Louis says, casually.

I splutter, "er...no?" I say finally.

"It's okay Harry, nothing to be ashamed of. They were hot." He says reassuringly.

"I didn't shag them." I say quietly.

The truth is I've only ever been with one person in that way, and that's my ex-boyfriend.

"If you say so" he shrugs.

"Anyway" Paul says, "let's go."

So we head off. With the boys sitting in the three seats behind me and Paul.