description.

in whichyou (y/n), august pullman, jack will, and summer dawson have been best friends since the sixth grade

in which
you (y/n), august pullman, jack will, and summer dawson have been best friends since the sixth grade. five years later, nothing's changed, except for the fact that they're now sophomores, and julian albans isn't the same douche that he used to be. in fact, they've all made amends, and are actually friends with him now.

their personalities hadn't changed in the slightest (aside from them overall maturing), except for the fact that jack had acknowledged the feelings for y/n that he'd known he's always had.
the difference now being that the others have started to notice, all except for y/n.

y/n had felt the same way about him, but chose to not acknowledge those feelings because she hadn't wanted to ruin their friendship if it hadn't worked out. but she'd always thought about how different things might be if he'd known.

the two had always been so close, and they told each other everything.
which is why, the second another guy comes into the picture for y/n, jack can't help but to feel threatened and jealous.

(don't worry, it'll get WAY better.)

-

"if you need me,
wanna see me,
better hurry
'cause i'm leaving soon."

-

involves:
-mentions of sexual dialogue-
-swearing-
-partial nudity-
-light sexual harassment-
-no smut-
-mature content-

(also, everyone as sophomores look like they do now, except for noah, who looks like he did before he grew his hair out, and auggie, for the obvious reasons.)