“Fast food it is,” he responds.

We pull into a Jack in the Box drive thru and start to order our food. Us four order our food and pull up to the next window to pay when I ask Cam,

“Wait, shouldn’t we get the other guys food too?”

The guys lets out a laugh before Johnson replies with, “They’ll be busy when we get home, trust me.”

We go home and eat our food on the way. Once we get home, we get out of the car and get in the elevator.

Jack wouldn’t have a girl over tonight, right? Fuck. No jealousy. I wonder if Matt will have a girl over too…

We finally get home and I walk through the door, taking off my shoes as soon as I step inside. The other boys tell me before going upstairs into their separate rooms,

“Today was fun, we’ll see you later.”

They probably have girls waiting for them.

I swear if I hear anything, I will blast music throughout this house.

I grab a glass of water and go upstairs to my room. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, noticing the colorful paint standing out in my hair. I decide to take a shower.

I get out of the shower, and go put some comfortable clothes on to sleep in. I put some music on and lay on my bed, not tired at all. I decide to pick up a book, and sit back down on my bed and start reading.

I feel alone. I want to go get one of the boys, but I know I’ll just be bothering them. Jack’s forsure with another girl. But Matt said tonight we would-

I hear someone knock on my door and I say, “Come in.”

Matt walks in and sits next to me, and doesn’t say anything.

“So, are all the boys home? With girls?” I ask.

“Yeah. How was your day?”

“It was good, we went paintballing. How was yours?”

“It was okay. I heard you guys come home… I would’ve come in earlier… I just thought you were… busy.”

I look back at Matt with innocent eyes, “I thought you were busy too.”

“I told you that you were mine tonight.”

“I remember,” I say while scooting closer to him.

We don’t say anything for a few seconds before I try to lighten the situation,

“I’m surprised I haven’t heard any sluts screaming and shit, oh God. I would-“

He interrupts with saying, “You won’t.”

“How?”

“You’ll be focused on something else,” he says before reaching his hand on the side of my face, pulling my face closer to his.

He gently leans in to kiss me. I slowly kiss him back when I feel him unclasp our hands to put his free hand behind my lower back to lay me down. He gets on top of me, separating our lips, and placing his hands above my head. He stares into my eyes as I pull down his gold cross necklace for him to kiss me again.

He reattaches our lips, and his tongue enters my mouth without permission. He plays with the hem of my shirt, wanting to take it off. I flip us over so that I’m on top, straddling him. I sit up on his body, pulling my shirt over my head and taking off my bra; tossing it on the floor next to my bed. I lean down to pull his shirt off, too, when his eyes widen and he says, “You’re so beautiful, baby.”
I lean back down; kissing him even more passionately than before. He turns us over again so that’s he’s on top of me again.