ʕ•ᴥ•ʔFirst Encounterʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

035:

You were with your friends you all were housed in the foundation and you guys had access to the stage were all presentation where present there, you organized the palce with your friends and even had a good time with them singing and dancing. The foundation let you guys be there as long as you all finish your duty's.

You started singning and acting for fun for about 15 minutes a breach contaiment happened, you all lock the doors since there is no windows and the room is soundproof you though you all were safe until a message is send to your phone you pick up and see what it says.

You froze, and you look around to see someone in the back with a mask wave it's hand and made a smile. It was 035 you had to act now or else he will kill you all you try discreetly warn the others, they did took your warming and call for an mtf which was hard since it keep watching closely and made a mad expression and watch all of your movements until he decides to attack you all, mtf groups comes and helps to fight him and contain him, luckily you and your friends got minor injuries and he was successfully contained.

049:

You were a doctor who became a e-class after 049 inject you a bit of his "cure" it didn't turn you into a zombie, but it made you really sick slowly by the time the foundation made observations on you and even experiments of reactions since this was weird even if it was a bit it should have kill you and you were there fighting for your life.

You were slowly getting more sicker the foundation wanted to make you one last experiment before giving you scp 500 or try another sco who could cure you, they put 049 in the same contaiment as you and he made observations on you, he kept coming to your chamber not killing you, but carefully observing you and making updates to see how you were doing before breaching contaiment with you.

073:

You were assigned to 073 to follow him and protect him when he wonder around the facility since he liked to help around the facility, he even spoke to you the problem was that you couldn't talk that much to him because of foundation standards and ethics.

Time past over the years and you two slowly had a small friendship, you both now kinda talk to each others, but he rather listen to you he even ask you for anything that will make up a conversations to talk to you. At this point you two protected each others even in containment breaches.

076:

You are a D-class you had to clean his mess in his cell, you had to clean bodies, blood, the floor, and make sure 076-1 doesn't have any mood and was clean, this was a way for the foundation to get rid of you they wanted able to kill you.

You did your duty and somethings you would sing or talk in the other side able listen closely, everything you say and/or sing it was the only thing he could hear from human contact.

He could also hear the arguments with the staff the mtf or the d-class who only show up twice times and them never saw him again. He finally got out of the coffin he saw you getting in the elevator and he follow you, in the surface you two had a fight, you and him had separated you escape plan didn't work at all but he got finally caught and you almost got shot, but he wanted another fight.

682:

A experiment was going to happen after finally a year of tough effort and time another d-class was going into 682 containment, but this was a different story. After the experiment with a d-class who had the same thinking of hummanity, hate.

They wanted to do this and make it last long and even make more experiments and how far will it go. You enter aggressive way insulting everything in your way, when you enter 682 Contaiment you both started chatting really strongs topics and even you though of that.

You liked that, he agreed with you and you also agreed with him, futher more the experiment ended and more psychological test you had to take, but you were sure that it won't be the last time you two will meet.

Dr. Bright:

Y/n an agent who fight monster to survive, now they are in a bed now because after containing 682 they broke they left leg, another breach contaiment happen you again it was Keter class and Euclid class and dr. Bright making chaos. You got up and left even if you weren't aloud to leave, you left without your Crutches.

It was hard and stupid of you but you couldn't blame yourself crutches are not that useful more it there is danger around the facility a good fact to make things better is that you knew where the medical staff hid wheelchair. Dr. Bright making chaos as always and running around breaking one or another rule.

He saw you, but you did not see him he ask himself why would you do something so stupid so he watch you struggle, you found the wheelchair and y/n went out to fight whatever it was happening outside. He came up to you and ask for a ride in the wheelchair, you said yes and he pull you out of the wheelchair, you two are now fighting to get the wheelchair, you told him to fuck off and find his own wheelchair, he says he can't since they banned him from the medical stuff,

You took the chair and got now you are running from a mad dr. bright who is chasing you like a crazy, now the lockdow is down now everybody can go outside while you fight dr. Bight you told him "you ain got me i got you" and gave him the wheelcahir and left since a coworker was going to get you. He was blame for the wheelchair.

Dr. Clef:

You were new in the foundation and you were an assistant and they assigned you with Dr. Clef which make every female personal irritated they told you how bad person he was and how disrespect and disgusting were his comments, they also told you if he said something they got your back.

You told them it was fine you could handled it, even though you weren't sure about that. You first day with him was kinda awkward, but fine taking aside the weirdest jokes he made, you just simply laugh even if it wasn't right. Weeks later you still stand everyone was surprised to still see you and not run away in the first day.

Dr. Kondraki:

You were a Doctor at the foundation and also had a double life as a writer in social media and you were recognized as a good photographer not so much people knew your identity. The O5 knew this, they said they will remain silents if you quit writting since you work as a secret place people could question you and even hack you.

You agreed, in your last post you post a photo of yourself and later took it down, your photo was even in number #1 in trends in all social media after everyone knew you were living and gave you a goodbye. Dr. Kondraki who is a admire of photography and also follow you, he also like your post even thought he didn't have enough time to read it he barely knows some of your good post.

Seems your photo was everywhere, he did save your photo, he was in the cafeteria still looking at your photo, mad that he has to work now with a a new "freak" who wont survive 3 days he said at loud, until you enter looking at him with a frown. He them realized you look similar to someone, it took him 2 weeks to realized the mistake he made.

Dr. Glass:

You used to work in a psychiatry and  got out after a terrible case went wrong involving you. You had join the foundation in the psychology section. You had been interview psychological and for obvioulsy the job. You where introduced to Glass he was your guide because the facility was really huge.

He was kind to you, and helps you around since you are new he checks on you from time to time. Sometimes asks you for lunch and you two sit together and talk for a while. He also asks how are you in case if you need to talk or you have any concerns about anything.