05| Sexually frustrated

I couldn't, for the love of Yoda, erase thoughts of him from my mind

I couldn't, for the love of Yoda, erase thoughts of him from my mind. And no matter how hard I tried, they always came back like a frisbee.

It was as though he was forever tattooed on my brain.

A massive tattoo that took up the majority of my mental space.

Hopefully, my brain had enough memory to keep up with my masturbatory dreams.

Thinking back to the way he spoke teasingly with a smirk on his beautiful lips, and the ghostly feeling of his body pushed against mine as well as his warm minty breath in my ear caused me to shiver.

And the way his piercing, light-brown eyes swept across my features not to mention our conversation about Pride and Prejudice. Oh my goodness! I was too horny for this shit.

"... so I've been mentioning you to Alec a lot."I crammed my current thoughts into a box and locked them away, attempting to stay focused on what Lexi was saying. "And I'm sure you probably want to know who he is..." Nope, I want to get laid by this particular light-brown-eyed specimen who can't seem to get out of my head. I wonder when I'll see him again. Nonetheless, I nodded. "We're planning a lunch." I nodded once more, and my pussy pulsated as sexual fantasies of Mr. Anonymous started flashing through my mind. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, attempting to alleviate the pressure in my groin area. But, alas, it did not work. Ugh!

"... so I'll send you the address, right?"

He was standing behind me, his right hand teasing up my abdomen over my dress, between the slopes of my breasts, and stopping at my neck. He gently but firmly wraps his hand around it and pulls me to him. My back was pressed against his front...

"Brook."

I could feel his hard muscles against my back as he was shirtless and I quivered in delight. He whispers lowly all the sinful things he'll do to me all night long in my ear, his lips grazing against my ear lobe.

He tightened his grasp on my neck when I let out a moan as the images he conjured up in my mind had me hooked. "You enjoy that, don't you?" I give a beseeching nod. "Me too," he says honestly in a seductive tone of voice, then adds, "I'm looking forward to worshiping your body and making you cum from just my fingers while I closely watch as you writhe and whimper with them buried deep inside your sweet, sweet pussy, continuously hitting your g spot over and over again as my thumb plays with your little needy clit, making you a moaning mess for me."

His other hand reaches down and tugs at the hem of my dress, and I allow him to pull it up and over my head, taking it off and letting it fall to the floor, leaving me in my bra and panties...

"Brook... are you paying attention to what I'm saying?"

I blinked.

"Helloooo. Earth to Brook. " Lexi waved her hands in front of my face, drawing me back to the real world. I was just getting to the good part, I internally whined.