Chapter 19.

(2 weeks later)
Sereiya's POV:

I really feel sometype of way about the way Willow dissed me, but I kinda had that coming

I mean yes its my fault everything happened but I thought she would've taken it a bit better and at least been happy to see me, but I guess I was wrong. We haven't talked since that night.

I felt my stomach growl. "You better go feed my god child." Lani mumbled and I laughed.

"Girl I'm bout to.." I said while getting up and going to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walked downstairs to see Ryan sitting at the island while on FaceTime. Once the person on the phone started to talk I automatically recognized the voice as Justin's.

I wasn't mad at Ryan for still being friends with Justin. They formed that brotherly bond and I wasn't going to break that up because of some animosity that I had towards Justin.

Even though Ryan did fight Justin about the situation. Justin understood why Ryan did so and they put their differences aside about it also.

I, myself had no animosity towards Justin whatsoever. Yes, I was upset when it happened but I know it won't help being that I'm pregnant with his child.

No matter how much animosity I had toward him I couldn't do that. I had to be grown about the situation. That wasn't going to be fair to my child and I couldn't have that as a mother.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a container of strawberries and went back into my room and sat on my bed.

"Lani. I think I'm ready to tell him." I said.

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea. Ryan was downstairs on FaceTime with him and that made me think about the whole situation. I've wasted enough time. I'm damn near 5 months pregnant. It's time to suck it up and say something now." I said.

She nodded. "You wanna go to his house?" She asked and I shrugged.

She got up and went to the bathroom and came back and put her shoes on and grabbed her car keys.

Since the little incident with her busting in on her parents happened they bought her a custom 2018 Royal Blue G-Wagon with her name embroidered on the seats.

I was keeping on what I had because I didn't feel all that well today. I had on a pair of biker shorts, a pair of Gucci slides and a tank top but I slid a hoodie on. I picked up my ultrasound picture and started at it and smiled.

I rubbed my finger across the picture and put it in my pocket.

We got up and walked outside to her truck.

We drove to Justin's house and got there in no time. We both got out and walked to his door and Lani rung the doorbell. 

After a couple of minutes he opened the door in a pair of black Nike shorts and a tank top. He looked towards me and I put my head down and he moved over and let us both in.