Chapter 17.

(4 months later)
Justin's POV:

I been really thinking about Sereiya and what I did to her

I been really thinking about Sereiya and what I did to her. I wanted to reach out to her but it seem as if she moved on and is in a happy relationship.

Kiana wasn't anything serious. From time to time we still link up or whatever but I mean what else can I do? I'm single now and the only girl I wanted to be with moved on.

I heard a knock on the door and I walked to open it and I saw Lani and Zay at the door.

"Hey y'all." I said kind of mumbling.

"What's wrong with you bro?" Lani asked me.

"Man I miss Sereiya but she look all happy and shit on the media. Have you talked to her?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Last time I talked to her was when we fell out a while back. She just kind of dismissed all of us. Nobody's heard from her. Not even her parents." She said and I tilted my head.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. "Maybe she just taking time off to herself. I'm pretty sure nothing wrong." I said while look at them and shrugging.

I still cared but I wasn't gonna be worried about her and she out parlaying with somebody else.

"Yea hopefully she's okay. We not all that cool and close how we used to be but that's still my cousin. I don't want anything to happen to her." She said and I nodded.

Sereiya's POV:

"Bitch ain't nobody tell you to sit up here and lay down in the bed all day

"Bitch ain't nobody tell you to sit up here and lay down in the bed all day." Caleb said while walking to me and snatching me out the bed.

"I been tired and I haven't been feeling well I'm sorry." I said while trying to push him off of me and he slapped me.

"I don't give a fuck how you been feeling. You think I'm supposed to care that you pregnant with that nigga baby? It ain't mines so why do I give a fuck?" He said while pushing me into the wall and laughing.

Yes I'm pregnant with Justin's baby. I found out about a month ago. I know I'm not supposed to have me or my baby in this situation but I mean what else could I do?