Chapter 4.

Justin's POV:

I was sitting at home playing my game when I got call

"Yooo." I said answering the phone.

"Wassup. We got another drop coming up soon." Cairo said.

"Ight bet." I said while hanging up.

I do sell drugs or what not. I work pretty close with Mekhai, Malikai and Cairo. We're kind of in an agreement. We work together to make more money and rule more of Florida.

Since they took over their dad and uncle's property and I took over my dad's since he went to jail we have taken over Orlando, Jacksonville, and Miami.

Reiya knows I sell drugs but she doesn't know I work with her cousins and uncle. I think pretty much everybody knows except for her.

I got up and went and put on some clothes and got in my car and drove to the trap. 

I walked back into the office with Cairo, Mekhai and Malikai.

"Wassup." I said while walking in and dapping them up.

"We got some serious shit going on." Cairo said and I sat up.

"We got somebody stealing from us on the inside and it's some niggas tryna take over Jacksonville and I think they gon try to come for Lani, Willow, and Reiya." Malikai said and I squinted.

"Y'all think they can be working closely together?" I said and they shrugged.

"It's a possibility. We just need to find this shit out quick before it become an issue." Mekhai said and I nodded agreeing.

"Aye man talk to Recia. You know she got access to the cameras." I said they nodded.

"Fashoo." He said and we all got up and went to Recia which was our tech person.

"Say Recia we got a issue. Somebody in this bitch stealing and we think whoever it is is closely related with who tryna take over Jacksonville." Cairo said.

She went in and looked at the cameras to look for anything unusual. After about 45 minutes she finally found something.

"Look at this. This is Cole." She said while zooming in.  "Lemme run a background check on him."

"He's the son of an old kingpin named Blaze and he has two brothers." She said.

"Blaze?" Mekhai kept whispering to his self.

He picked up his phone and called Daveon which me picked up.

"Yooo unc? Did yall ever have an issue with a nigga named Blaze?" He said.