Chapter 24: Fading Light...

Solus' POV:

...I know she knows...

...I know she's here...

I blinked again,making sure that this wasn't a figment of my imagination... She is actually here...She's alive...

She kept staring at me...

She opened her mouth and spoke.

"W-who...who are you?" She asked me...

...she...she doesn't remember me...

Before I could answer her,she closed her eyes,seeming to be in deep concentration.

" Your..." she began to say.

"Your...code is corrupted...and yet." She opened her eyes and look at me again.

"I feel like I know you..." she said. She flew out of my arms,hovering in the air for a second before landing on the ground in front of me.

"But you are new to me...New to this world...Who are you?" She asked me, the suns rays obscured by the forests tree's branches. I looked at her,she was cautious of me...but that was all I could tell from looking at her...I didn't want to feel her feelings...

"My name..my name is Solus." I told her.

"...your corrupted code,as I said, has a touch of remembrance... Who are you to me?" She asked me...before answering her question,she flickered,like static from a television. She started falling,but I caught her as she did. She looked up into my eyes...

"Items..." she said tiredly,

"Transfer...Your...Items..." she said,breathing heavily between each word...she seems sick...

I opened my menu and went through my items,I clicked highlight all,and a small icon popped up.

'Delete All Items?' It said...

She raised her hand weakly to the menu,and she bypassed the game settings,creating a new icon for me...

'Transfer All Items From Sao?' The new button said. I clicked it...

And as I did,my items were beingw renamed and restat to this games code...The girl...she disappeared into golden data particles...fading in the wind...

She didn't die...Creating a new option for me must have drained her...I closed my eyes...searching for her manifestation point...south...south east of my current location...
I went through my items that were now transferred, I equipped a weapon/armor piece...
Previously in SAO it was called 'Dæmonic Gauntlet',when i transferred it to Alfheim,its name changed...
'Soulless Sorrow'...
It was ghost-like,vividly transparent,and skin tight, my fingers were clawed and white flames radiated all over my transparent arm...
I began walking south...
Searching for her...
Searching for Artel...

A/N: So...I apologize for takin a while to write this chapter, bought a new phone because my last one was outdated and glitched,had to rewrite the entire chapter after i bought a new phone...Enjoy:) Next chapter will have some action so rejoice! XD