Part 2

"Twilight we can't just stop the Fall Formal!" I said 

"I agree with Y/n, this is a big thing" Rainbow Dash agreed. 

"Snips and Snails ruined Pinkie Pies decorations" 

"WHAT!" Twilight sighed and looked like she was about to say something really big. 

"You see-" 

"You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there and your crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power all the other elements and without it there they won't work anymore and you need it to protect your magical world and if you don't get the crown tonight you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for a really really long time" Twilight looked so shocked and same with her dog Spike. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason" Rainbow Dash said. 

"Nope, she's pretty much spot on," Twilights dog said. WAIT. HER DOG CAN TALK. OH MY GOSH, IT'S A TALKING DOG. 

"HE CAN TALK" Rarity and I screamed at the same time. 

"How did you know all that?" 

"Just a hunch" We were all so amazed that Twilight was a pony, a princess and from another world. It's so cool!

We were standing in the gym looking at the mess that Snips and Snails caused. I was devastated. Pinkie Pie and I worked so hard on the decorations and the Fall Formal is tonight. 

"Guys we'll never get this cleaned up in time for the Fall Formal" 

"Come on Y/n, I'm sure if we work together we can make it look as good as new!" Twilight said with confidence. That's what we did, we went around the gym cleaning up the mess and redecorating. Fluttershy and I fixed the broken disco ball, Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash were putting up new streamers and Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Twilight were blowing up balloons. It really didn't take as long as I thought but it looked a lot better than the first time Pinkie and I did it. 

(I apologize in advance but I will be giving you three different dress options) 

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2: