46

Akari's POV

I woke up as I heard the alarm on Hyunjin's phone. I stood up and was about to turn it off when my phone opened and received a message from unknown number.

From: Unknown number

Hi, this is Aila. Can we talk?

To: Unknown number

I have class today.

From: Unknown number

It won't take long. I promise.

To : Unknown number

Alright. Send me the address.

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a quick bath and wore my uniform. I did my morning routine and went out. I saw Hyunjin already sitting on his bed. He gave me an awkward smile. I just ignored him and went to my bed. How can I talk to him?

Last night, it's a good thing that I was asleep before he went home or else it'll be an awkward night for us. He kept sending me message about a guy's voice he heard from yesterday. I can't tell him it's Q since he doesn't look like he likes or he is good with Q.

"Are you avoiding me?" Hyunjin

"No, why would I?"

"You don't really remember that we kissed?" Hyunjin

I started coughing and almost fell from my bed but good thing I caught myself from falling. What the fuck is wrong with him? How can he talk like nothing happened? How can he bring up about the kiss? Is he being serious?

"You don't? Or are you pretending because you wanted us to repeat it?" Hyunjin smirked and stood up, went straight to the bathroom leaving me dumb founded.

Hyunjin is hot, cute and handsome at the fucking same time. He is the popular guy that every girl kept falling for not matter what he does. Everyone is admiring him and I won't blame him for that. But where can he get the audacity to play with me? Dude, just because we kissed that doesn't mean I will fall for him.

Does he think I am easy to get? I am not that stupid to fall in love with a guy who knows how to play with girls' feelings. I am not going date that type of guy. All over my dead fucking body. I would never date him.

After a few minutes, I finished getting ready and at the same time Hyunjin got out of the bathroom-

"Why the fuck are you wearing towel only?!"

"What? Am I supposed to wear tuxedo?" he asked and started walking towards me, only a towel wrapped around his waist showing his upper body, his hair is wet and messy while the water from his hair kept dripping

I found myself cornered by him. I can't move backward anymore to avoid Hyunjin and can't even see any free space for me to ran. Hyunjin moved towards me with a seriousness on his face. Then he stopped and lowered his face to be on the same level as I am.

"I know you are confused. That's what I felt the first time my heart started beating fast every time I see you. Would you believe me? If ever I tell you that you were right?" Hyunjin asked

"I am- What?"

"I've fallen for you before you did and that scares me a lot" Hyunjin

My eyes darted towards his eyes. Our gaze locked and none of us were willing to remove it. A smile curved on his lips and bit his lower lip and made a small chuckle that sounds sexy. Fuck. What am I thinking?

"I am always wondering... What are you thinking right now? Are you annoyed? Mad? Or... In love?" Hyunjin

I pushed him away "Disgusted"

He chuckled and nodded "Whatever"

I took my bag with me and hurriedly got out of the dorm leaving that jerk inside our room. How can he act so brave after what happened? Me? In love? With whom? With him? Argh. As if.

As I stopped, a van stopped in front of me as well. The door opened and Aila was inside the van. I forgot. We are supposed to meet. I left my phone on my bed. Damn it.

"I'm sorry. I almost forgot"

She smiled and nodded "It's fine. Can we talk?"

"Uh... You can stay there. I can't go in there. It's not that I don't trust you. I better be sure"

Aila nodded again "I understand. So... Uh..."

"Is it about Hyunjin?"

"I'm sorry about what happened. I know Hyunjin told you about what I did. He was right. I was the one who told the media about the relationship between you and Hyunjin. I was also the one who made an issue about you two cheating on me. To be honest, saying sorry wasn't enough for what I have done. I am the one who cheated on Hyunjin and I am at fault for that" Aila

"Aila-"

"Hyunjin is the very kind and caring guy I have ever met. He never took an advantage of me to do anything weird. He always understands me no matter what happen and I think that's why it was hard for me to let go of him" Aila said and gave me her sweetest smile "I hope you two for happiness only. I hope you can forgive me soon. Thank you so much. I need to go"

I nodded and smiled as I watched the van drove away form where I am-

"Akari!" Hyunjin shouted

I watched him ran to me.

Was he sincere when he said he fell for me?