44

Akari's POV

I woke up as I heard my phone rang. Who the fuck would call me when I am still sleeping?!

"Hello?"

[What the fuck is wrong with you?! Where are you?! You know I am waiting for you-]

"Who are you?"

[Are you being serious?! I'm Hyein! The hell is wrong with you? Are you seriously not gonna attend today's class?]

"Oh, Hyein. What's the matter?"

[Are you serious? You skipped two classes today and we are already having break time. Where are you?! Hyunjin is not even answering me]

"I am in the dorm. I just woke up-" I stopped when I saw the clock and it's fucking lunch time already "Oh my gosh! I can't believe your brother didn't wake me up!"

[You are waking up on your own! What happened?! Are you that sleepy?!]

"I drank with Q- How the hell did I end up here?"

[Gosh! Figure it out yourself. I need to go! You better explain everything to me or I'll shoot you]

I ended the call and looked at my clothes quickly. I am still wearing the same clothes. I know Q wouldn't do anything weird to me. I've been drinking with him for a lot of times and he never done such. He probably brought me home.

I hurriedly ran to the bathroom as I felt my stomach is kind of weird. I kept vomiting and feel like my organs would come out as I vomit. Fuck. Why do I have to vomit when I just woke up?! I hate the smell of it. I did my morning routine and stayed in front of the mirror to fix my face. The fuck. How much did I drank last night?

I took a bath quickly and wore a comfortable clothes so I can rest all day. I'll just excuse myself tomorrow and come up with a reason.

I went outside and saw Kkami barking at the door

I went outside and saw Kkami barking at the door. I hate noise when I am not feeling well. It felt like my whole head would suddenly explode because of the ache feeling.

"Akari?" the landlady called behind the door as she knocked

I hurriedly went to the door and opened it "Yes?"

"Ah, he is looking for you" landlady said-

"Q? Why the fuck are you here?"

"Shouldn't you tell me to come in first?" Q asked. He is wearing a white shirt, skinny jeans, a cap, facemask and he is holding his jacket. He is carrying two plastic.

"Thank you" I told the landlady and dragged Q inside the room as I locked the door "You know you are a public image. Why did you suddenly show up in front of my fucking door?! You should've told me"

"And if I tell you? Would you let me come here?" Q asked and sat on my bed. He looked around the room and his eyes darted to Hyunjin's bed "Where is your roommate?"

"U-Uh... S-She went to school. She said she didn't wake me up because I am not feeling well"

He can't know that Hyunjin is my roommate or else he will tell my family about it. Q acts like a brother sometimes and would always tell my family if there is something they should know. He is annoying like Aiden and worse than him I think.

"So this is your place? Your brother knows you are living in a luxurious place ALONE. Should I tell him or not?" Q smirked

"Oh, shut up or else I am not gonna talk to you at all" 

He chuckled and lied down on my bed "My head hurts so bad. I even went to my schedule-"

"You have a schedule last night but you fucking drank with me? Now I feel guilty"

"It's fine. I also want to spend time with you after a long time. Don't you think we should really hangout everyday like before?" Q asked

I nodded and handed him the coffee I made "I think so but I don't think we can. The reporters and people were keeping an eye on me while you are a public image and always in the spotlight. I don't think we can still have fun like before"

He sat up and started drinking the coffee "I didn't know Hyunjin knows where you are staying"

"What do you mean?"

"He successfully brought you here last night" Q

"Hyunjin brought me home last night?! How? I mean we never invited him. How did he know where we are?"

Q shrugged his shoulder "Right. You were so drunk and even told me that you guys were just pretending"

"I- What?!"

He chuckled and stayed silent as he drank the coffee. He kept looking at the whole place. I can't believe Hyunjin brought me home and Q knew about us pretending to be a couple.

I took my phone and sent Hyunjin a message.

To : Hyunjin

You brought me home?

From : Hyunjin

Yeah, why?

To: Hyunjin

How?

From : Hyunjin

What do you mean how? We rode the cab. You were so drunk and thanks to me I brought you home. I thought you knew about it but seems like you don't.

To : Hyunjin

What the fuck? Are you serious? I don't remember anything at all.

From : Hyunjin

You don't? Are you serious?

To : Hyunjin

Do I look like I'm joking?

From : Hyunjin

You don't remember that you we kissed?

WE- WHAT?!!!