5

Hyein's POV

"It's my treat since you are my first friend ever since I entered this University"

"Really? How come I am your only friend?" Akari asked and started eating the food "Thank you by the way"

"I had a friend but from previous school. Then here, I became friend with Yzei but I didn't like her attitude. I heard that she just wanted to be friends with me because of Hyunjin. I was hurt because I really want her to be my friend but Hyunjin told me to stop talking to her"

"Ah, Yzei likes your brother? No wonder she walked to me to the classroom earlier. I mean I am thankful because I might get lost but I didn't expect that she has other intention" Akari

"She doesn't have any reasons to go to our classroom so she is using you as an excuse"

Akari shook her head out of disappointment "Why is your brother not living with you?"

I looked at her as I was shocked by her question. I wonder how did she know it. Did Yzei told her?

"Who told you? No one knows about that but his friends, me and that girl Yzei"

"I-I just heard from some people" she giggled

"Ah, he doesn't like my Mom"

"Your Mom?" Akari looked at me

I nodded "Hyunjin's Mom is living in states with her new family, Hyunjin was left with us. I am younger by months. To be short, we were born in the same year but he is older. We are half siblings which no one doesn't know but his friends and you. My Mom is the second wife"

"You should've not told me" she looks nervous as if it's some secret mission "I might spill it"

"It doesn't matter to Hyunjin if everyone will know but I am telling him not to tell anyone. I don't know. It'll hurt my pride, I think. I am still thankful that he is my brother. He is nice and lowkey protective"

"He is? I don't think so" Akari

"There is this one guy I really like. I was hesitating to introduce him to Hyunjin since he seems like the type of person to scare that guy. Then one day we stopped talking. It turned out that Hyunjin talked to him. He didn't actually ruined my image to him. Hyunjin told him that I am still a baby, I am the princess and he will just let him date me if he will treat me as one. Then Hyunjin also found out that guy was betting on me along wih his friends. He got mad. I didn't know that they were betting on me then I talked to Hyunjin. We got into big fight to the point that he is not talking to me at all. After that, I apologized then I stopped telling him who I like. Actually, I do like someone right now but..."

"But?" Akari was waiting

I laughed at her face "Cute"

"But cute?" she raised her eyebrow out of confusion 

"I didn't tell Hyunjin since it's kind of complicated"

She nodded "Was it Jeongin?"

"No"

"It's not Minho, right?" Akari's expression changed as he looked at me "Right?"

"You like Minho?"

Her eyes widened and started coughing "W-Why? What's wrong?"

"Why not my brother?"

The first girl who doesn't have a feelings for Hyunjin. I mean there are girls here who has an eye for others but Hyunjin always caught their attention which makes him the popular student in our campus.

"Should I?" Akari

"No, it's not like that. You seem interested in Hyunjin but it turns out that you like Minho"

"He looks cute earlier. My ideal type" she giggled

"Really? That's so fucked up. I'm not trying to ruin Minho but he seem to like another girl"

She stopped eating and focused on me "Are you serious?"

"That's what I heard. I'm not saying this for you to like my brother but he does seem to like another girl. I'm not sure"

She pouted and looked so bothered "I wonder if that's true. That's crazy"

"I like Felix"

She was more shocked and she looked at my brother's table where his friends are. She was checking on them which makes me nervous.

"Ya. Are you crazy?"

"Who is Felix? That guy?" Akari asked as she still kept an eye on them

"What the hell? My brother will scold me. He will probably talk to me about Felix. Please"

She laughed and looked at me "I'm kidding. They are not there anymore"

"Crazy. My brother will kill me for sure"

"Do you really like your brother's friend? That's why it's complicated you said" Akari nodded as she understood why I said it was complicated for me to like Felix

"I think we will really become close. You and I both like a boy in that circle of friends"

She giggled "I guess so"

"You seem really familiar to me. I think I've seen you somewhere. I just forgot"

"Really? Must be on the article? I was once became the topic for an article for taking over since Aiden doesn't want to" Akari

"Your brother's name sounds hot. Can I see his picture?"

She shook her head "He is too old for you. He is 7 years older than me but..." she said and showed me a photo of his brother

"Ya! He is so hot!"

"Who is hot?" that's....

That's my brother.

I'm dead.