"Go home Stiles." I say and he groans as I follow behind Derek to his car.

****
When I woke up, it was the first time I had a lie in properly for a while. It was 9:30 when I rolled over and started poking Derek.

"What?" He groans not even bothering to open his eye. I take my index finger and open Derek's eye lid which made his other eye snap open. I took my finger away whilse he glared at me.

"Happy Halloween." I say and place a soft kiss on his lips before getting out of bed.

"Have you got any candy for the trick or treaters?" I ask Derek whilst eating some pineapple. "Nope. I'll go out later and get some." He says and I nod.

After breakfast, we drag the morning out excessively.

After my shower and blow drying my hair, I get ready to head into the coffee shop. I left a bunch of my files there last night so that's where im gonna spend the next few hours.

I get dressed into some blue shorts and a black silk crop cop along with a belt and Derek's lether jacket he had put on the freshly made bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Derek asks as I do my makeup. "My makeup, duh." I say whilst using my phone for a mirror. "You know, you should really get a mirror. This is painful." I say to Derek who was looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I meant wearing my jacket. Why are you wearing my jacket?" Derek asks as I stand up. "Looks cute, don't you think?" I ask doing a little spin. "It makes me look like a biker chic." I say looking down at my outfit.

"I was gonna wear that today. That's why it was on the bed." He says and I shrug. "You have a million more. It's like all you wear. You'll be fine." I say before clearing up my makeup.

"We're gonna fall out." Derek says and I shrug. "Look forward to it." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Im gonna head in to finish signing some files and post them off. I'm gonna leave my stuff here and well I was thinking for about an hour or so we should hand out candy around here. Just because there isn't a lot of people around this area. Then we should go to mine and hand out candy." I ramble whilst putting my bag on the bed. "Yeah sure." He says and I smile.

****
It was about 7 when I got out of the coffee shop. I posted the files, which took ages by the way. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to post files.

When I get back in the car, I immediately call Derek.

"Don't worry. I'm getting candy now." Derek answers and I smile. "Good." I say whilst connecting my phone to the car. "Do you need any candy or are you stocked up?" He asks and I laugh. "Stocked up obviously, I love love love Halloween." I say making him scoff. "Thought you did." He answers.

"Hey so do you wanna like dress up to give candy out to kids?" I ask and there was a weird noise on the receiver. "I'll pass." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

"Pleaseeeeee. Think of all those children." I say and I can picture his face. He would be looking shocked and have a look of disbelief as he wouldn't believe I mentioned such a thing. "No." He says more sternly.

"Fine. But only because you're a werewolf anyway so you can just answer the door in wolf form." I say and Derek sighs. "Yeah, not doing that." He says and I groan.

"Don't be so boring." I plead. "Nope not happening." He responds earning another groan from me.

"Fine. But only because you have a scary face anyway." I say whilst being childish. "Yet you can't resist me." He says and I roll my eyes. "I can now you refused to dress up for Halloween." I say and he chuckles.